• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

manfestival

wraith knight so broken

Also, we technically hit another stretch goal for dota 2 and it doesnt exist. I mean.... another 600k and there is nothing yet. Maybe valve is scratching their heads?

Madouu

yeah each player gets their own courier, last time I played the game split pushing was pretty OP, but that was a long time ago. It's much closer to League than Dota... What I liked about the game is that everything was extremely responsive, but then again so was HoN.

Don't know if I'm late to the party on this, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT DOTABUFF PLUS IS SO WORTH IT NOW!

https://dotabuff.com/truesight

I like looking at the esports stuff:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/769433230

If any of you actually want to try S2 Strife, you get a Beta Key with the latest Humble Weekly:
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?gamepedia

The video says all the Heroes get Slark's regen Passive. Yay?

I keep forgetting to install Strife. Or I'm just burned out on MoBAs.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
4 realz GAF why do I suck so bad on Slardar

LBcIb5u.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Guess the hero:
pIzsWjO.png

Huskar obviously, double bashers fucked me over so hard though
Best player I've seen today is ddz.

0-8 for Arrow but damn..
ddz is great. His tinker is really good too.
4 realz GAF why do I suck so bad on Slardar

LBcIb5u.png
Because Slardar is a trash hero unless:
  1. You are a SEA pro
  2. You get non-stop kills from the second you get treads up and don't feed after
Lanes pushed?
People playing defensive?
Too bad get fucked.

100% Useless impossible to win with.

Aselith

What the fuck is going on with these Emyprean staffs? The kinetic gem keeps disappearing off them when I buy them from the market.

dmshaposv

What the fuck is going on with these Emyprean staffs? The kinetic gem keeps disappearing off them when I buy them from the market.

I bought one with the gem, and when it was in my inventory the gem vanished and was socketed with 1 inscribed gem only.

Wtf is the new scam method goin on steam market. And these hoarders have made the price of the gem around $2 alone.

Volvo pls fix.

(P.s the gem is useless anyway, since the particle effect/ability icon are still there so suck it hoarders)

Acinixys

It seems the kinetic hides itself when you look at the Staff in client, but when you look at it in the market or via your steam inventory its there. Super weird bug

Windranger is a great hero
in ability draft

I dunno i think she just needs a buff.

Make Windrun gives her max move speed and make it so that when shackle misses you get a 1 sec root instead of a 0.1 sec mini stun

fixed

Falk

that puzzling face
Also, we technically hit another stretch goal for dota 2 and it doesnt exist. I mean.... another 600k and there is nothing yet. Maybe valve is scratching their heads?

Honestly at this point I'd say a legit concern and probable topic of discussion over at Valve is saving anything they could potentially put into the game for next year. Worst thing that could happen long term is the money train runs out of steam (pun not intended) and people at large label the $10M thing as a one-off anomaly. Both for DOTA and for competitive gaming.

It really is one thing for a publisher or dev to throw a giant prize pool at a competition to promote their otherwise competitively-nonviable, yearly-rehash games (Activision hurf durf) but another when we're talking about a legitimate long-term economy which floats on the backs of fans. It's no different from established sports. Soccer is big money in no small part due to the fan-driven economy of advertising, merchandising, etc, not solely because one entity on top throws a shit ton of money in.

edit:
Make Windrun gives her max move speed and make it so that when shackle misses you get a 1 sec root instead of a 0.1 sec mini stun

Might be (/probably) just me but making shackle latch/miss behavior more reliable seems like a bigger fix.

Because Slardar is a trash hero unless:
  1. You are a SEA pro
  2. You get non-stop kills from the second you get treads up and don't feed after
Lanes pushed?
People playing defensive?
Too bad get fucked.

100% Useless impossible to win with.
slardar is a beast and a half

Top Bottom