• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

RS4-

So can someone who knows please inform me. When I see these immortal items on the market I see their sockets are empty. Does it mean that these items have no special effects and that people are taking the kinetic gems out and selling the item? If so, what's the point because the kinetic gems don't even sell for that much. Who would buy the item without the special effects?

I don't think any of the new items from the two chests have kinetic gems. The white items are just the pure ones. Buy whichever is cheaper.

(unless some have kinetic gems)

edit - and I want to get the spectre one...and I've never used her yet lol.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ok, now this makes me feel warm and fuzzy:
http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=141453
LITERALLY SAVING ESPORTS
This fucking game

We're stomping them in the first fifteen minutes. Like really stomping them

Then Gyro disconnects for like eight minutes and comes back, but it buys them just enough time to get Naga online and we lose fight after fight

Ihql55t.png

Cause we can't just get one good goddamn game to our name
This is where CM just plays Gyro

Anilusion

New Immortal Effects

Drow - Changes idle animation.

Kunkka - Changes Tidebringer attack animation.

CM - Changes attack animation.

Brew - Changes Clap effect.

Tiny - Only seems to change the model of the tree when you have ags.

Morphling - Changes the icon and effect of Adaptive Strike, particles shooting out of the target. Looks really cool!

Enchantress - Probably bugged atm, makes the graphical effect for Nature's Attendants invisible.

Ursa - Changes the effect when attack somebody with Fury Swipes.

Spectre - Changes attack animation.

Venomancer - Only changes the model of the ward.

Enigma - Changes the eidolon model and projectiles. They look really awesome in game, their attack animation is great.

For the new page if any of you missed it.

Hylian7

Someone explain Battle Fury Brew to me. This is like the third time I've seen it in a pub. Every time I ask they just say "Trust me"

ZeroX03

Banned
dam nigma is so good.

gotta use him more.

Ultimate gamechanging ulti. Can be a bitch to use in pubs though, the team won't coordinate / try to bait the other team so you can set it up properly. Then yell at you for not ulting enough.

I see they added a Head/Weapon/Arms slots for him too. The death animation on the Eidolons looks great. Nothing tops HoN's Deconstructor Tempest though.

Ok, now this makes me feel warm and fuzzy:
http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=141453

Just got a new patch!

bounchfx

holy crap so much stuff. I gotta get myself some of these immortal chests, the items are great.

also make sure you guys totally get carty ok?

:D

Quesa

holy crap so much stuff. I gotta get myself some of these immortal chests, the items are great.

also make sure you guys totally get carty ok?

:D

I'd buy it off the market right now if it wasn't selling for as much as the two immortal couriers currently available combined.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Damn Kirb, since you guys are bros now find out who IF is.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Someone explain Battle Fury Brew to me. This is like the third time I've seen it in a pub. Every time I ask they just say "Trust me"

I've done it like...once? I think it worked pretty well. Circumstances were weird. Basic idea is if they're clumped up and you get a critted cleave its massive damage

Yeah I remember now I think I was playing with an Enigma. Black Hole into a Blink-Thunderclap-Guaranteed Crit

Radec

I'm planning to buy all TI4 immortals later or tomorrow (except for Doomling since its expensive) for collection.

I hope the prices crashes.

Hylian7

j5mEiIw.jpg

Didn't get to play Enigma in an actual match tonight but I tried him in a private lobby. Goddamn these things are nice. I love the attack animation on them.

Also flying Frull looks amazing.

Aselith

It's so ridiculous that you have to agree to the TOS on the Steam Market every time you REFRESH THE PAGE. Like, what?

And also what the shit is this?

wtf.png

Cannot purchase anything

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
That's a crazy find, do you just pour through this stuff for fun?

Also, am I reading that right? 0.02 mana regen instead of 0.01? Its good it was caught but wouldn't that translate to 1 mana point every 100 seconds? I can't see that throwing any kind of balance off

It can be more, its base mana regen so its effected by bonus mana regen rates. Its not a huge difference, but 1 or 2 extra mana really can swing a fight at times. Its also super easy to fix.

Top Bottom