• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Zocano

I'm not sure on the name. I'll keep looking to see if I can find the name.

On the other hand, I'm glad the immortals I actually want are all much cheaper than the others. Mask of Madness, Enchantress head, and Brew barrel are all sweet.

edit: I think it's Hwytty and Shyzzyrd? But that's not showing up on the market place at all.

Anilusion

Techies will probably be released right after TI4.

I think we really are getting him for the All Star Match, he is 100% done as far as I can see (Except now missing his .02 mana regen rate!!), and likely he will be patched in early next month.

This would be amazing though!

1DVs8c1.jpg

TI4 just paid for itself

ZeroX03

Banned
So who here gives DotA items as gifts?

That Kunkka Gunblade is going to my friend who plays Kunkka. Another friend's birthday is today and he's a Gyro player so I picked him up the new Warship set. Cheap and fast, friends love 'em.

Zocano

So who here gives DotA items as gifts?

That Kunkka Gunblade is going to my friend who plays Kunkka. Another friend's birthday is today and he's a Gyro player so I picked him up the new Warship set. Cheap and fast, friends love 'em.

I know I gave my friend the Monty ward just cause I had a bit of spare steam money sitting around.

His name is Monty.

Dreavus

Jeez, these new items are jumping around on the market, its kinda hard to even buy one before someone else already has, haha.

Attempting to purchase the 4-5 that I want for under 10 bucks, looks like it might not happen (Goddamnit Spectre).

Wok

Jeez, these new items are jumping around on the market, its kinda hard to even buy one before someone else already has, haha.

Attempting to purchase the 4-5 that I want for under 10 bucks, looks like it might not happen (Goddamnit Spectre).

The Market is bugged for me: either the servers are experiencing problems, or someone bought it before me. I cannot buy these:
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Genuine Frull
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Genuine Oculopus
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Genuine Mechjaw the Boxhound

Dreavus

There were a several instances of "this item was purchased before you" and a few times where it "had trouble adding it to my inventory", but the item was sent within 2 minutes. Not sure what else can go wrong but it does seem pretty busy right now.

Conceptor

NON-TI4 ATTENDEES

A fellow GAFFER who is attending TI4 has offered to help some of us cosmetic loving fools in satisfying our craving by purchasing items for us in exchange for a small fee + the item cost. Now obviously no one knows how strict Valve will be with the 5 items per purchase limit so for the time being or until we can find out more information, assume that this is on a first come, first serve basis. Obviously, space is limited and you may only get to pick a single item.

If this sounds interesting or you would consider it, ask yourself:

Did you want something from the Secret Shop but are unable to attend TI4?
Are you willing to have someone purchase the item and ship it to you post-TI4?
Will you be okay with a small finder's fee for the individual taking time out of his trip to stand in line and the like?
Are you okay with sending $$ via paypal?

If you answered yes to the above, send me a PM on GAF or quote this so I can see how much interest there is. I'm not making anything off this!

NON-TI4 ATTENDEES

A fellow GAFFER who is attending TI4 has offered to help some of us cosmetic loving fools in satisfying our craving by purchasing items for us in exchange for a small fee + the item cost. Now obviously no one knows how strict Valve will be with the 5 items per purchase limit so for the time being or until we can find out more information, assume that this is on a first come, first serve basis. Obviously, space is limited and you may only get to pick a single item.

Will you be okay with a small finder's fee for the individual taking time out of his trip to stand in line and the like?

If you answered yes to the above, send me a PM on GAF or quote this so I can see how much interest there is. I'm not making anything off this!

hmmm i just want that Lycan "The Beast" Wolf Form..and that Syllabear Red Panda Comsetic

i think both of them are from those Cards?

Aselith

NON-TI4 ATTENDEES

Can you even get specific stuff? I thought it was random.

NON-TI4 ATTENDEES

Yes to all! But I just want the Dragonknight set card. :)

shira

NON-TI4 ATTENDEES

I don't think it is worth the hassle this year. Waiting in line for 8 hours in 30 degree heat as the secret shop is outdoors

Everything on sale at ti4 will be available online afterwards or at the same time. The doom mouse item is pre-ordering for like $100-150 in China, but there is no other valuable item aside from the golden versions which are RNG based.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I don't think it is worth the hassle this year. Waiting in line for 8 hours in 30 degree heat as the secret shop is outdoors

Everything on sale at ti4 will be available online afterwards or at the same time. The doom mouse item is pre-ordering for like $100-150 in China, but there is no other valuable item aside from the golden versions which are RNG based.
shira do you have an item newsletter I can subscribe to pls

I think I'm gonna pickup a Tony and that's pretty much it. Maybe a poster to have people sign. Shit I need new silver Sharpies now don't I? I can't bring my keyboard since that's Brood War.

ElyrionX

The wait was eight hours long last year?

sephi22

Earth Spirit has pick and ban responses for CM now.

Brace yourselves. The meta breaker is on his way.

Earth spirit is still strong as fuck

Zocano

sets will be on sale during the main event, they just won't be autographed by the creators.

I'll echo the "is this confirmed?" statements.

I mostly just want the Shadow Flame set for Dazzle (and the Lina set... and the CM set...
and Redpaw and Timberthaw and Magnus
).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Earth Spirit has pick and ban responses for CM now.

Brace yourselves. The meta breaker is on his way.

Earth spirit is still strong as fuck
Yup. With a coordinated team he will be terrifying. His skill floor was raised with his combo and 'need' for a blink dagger initiation and it targeting rock priority is still fucked and hard to aim precisely and quickly due to the kick vector being from the center of your hero instead of based on rock position.

Top Bottom