• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Conceptor

:>
7C204464A942325A0AFFD9A6722D1AF74C8FA7C8

Unrelated: Wok, you're doing good work with the Market searches

the unusual couriers are sold for like $100 :O nice

also heard the people that have the economy cards that are in the Secret Shop don't have the genuine quality?

they need to fix that

edit: as i look up above my comment....a genuine warlock golem is there .LEL

sephi22

Hung out with DrKirby for 2 hours. Maybe its his thick accent or maybe its that I'm not American, or that I was high, but I don't understand half the things he says.

Hung out with DrKirby for 2 hours. Maybe its his thick accent or maybe its that I'm not American, or that I was high, but I don't understand half the things he says.

man..would love to meet you guys too....jelly of you guys

also.....kirbychan will see that ;_; he has feelings too

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Shopping list:
Mouse
Tony
A mousepad of autographs I guess? Maybe a poster?

Redpaw?

What else should I get? What gives couriers? (Blind box plushies no thank you)

Reckoner

Can you guys give me some good tips on how to play a jungler hero? Like, for example, Nature's Prophet. One thing that I am still clueless about is when I should be in lane or in the jungle - if just when the match starts of after laning a bit.

Also, about pulling neutral creeps. I read that the ones closer to lane, that help you push, you do that at the 15/45 minute mark. Is that right?

ZeroX03

Banned
Latest glitch for me as of this patch... invisible Mirana arrows. SO ANNOYING

EDIT: Why are there so many SEA players on Australian ranked? You have your own god damn servers. They call items by strange names that make no sense.

Even though I defend him quite a bit, I'm not his biggest fan.

I do think he's exciting in a way as he plays a whole host of characters. You can also see him being quite frustrating when he digs his heals in which contributes to Cloud 9 losing.

He's one of the best carries in the western scene, that goes without saying though.

EDIT: Why are there so many SEA players on Australian ranked? You have your own god damn servers. They call items by strange names that make no sense.

i play in hawaii and i can play both the SEA,AUS and US WEST and EAST server just fine :p but pings on the SEA and etc are at 200 though which is still playable to me

ViviOggi

Nice excuse Kappa

Invisible arrows have been a thing for a long time, it's pretty rare though.

Koriandrr

So... quite off-topic, but how come there's no thread about Heroes of the Storm guys?
Are any of you playing? I just got my alpha invite, would love to do a pre-made party and have some fun if anyone's interested :)

Which games are today? I'll be missing a few in transit to Seattle. I really wanted to see Navi and Cloud 9, but based on what the losers bracket looked like I'm thinking that might not happen if they are one of the first of the day.

Which games are today? I'll be missing a few in transit to Seattle. I really wanted to see Navi and Cloud 9, but based on what the losers bracket looked like I'm thinking that might not happen if they are one of the first of the day.
I believe that it is just upper bracket games today.

VG vs Newbee
EG vs DK
Winner of VG/Newbee vs Winner of EG/DK

Top Bottom