• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

iamblades

ET is a good pick against a hard agi carry, but god he has to be the most boring hero in the game.

He has one good skill and it is a passive aura.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
bwahaha

Unintended consequences of forcing Chen to take the harpy, cause you know he wouldn't have grabbed it if he had all his camps

iamblades

This is a much better lineup for Na'Vi.

I love watching puppey's chen.

Also Dendi on a hero who can be more active and needs less farm.

This game frustrates me sometimes. I played a pub where a teammate playing Dazzle suggests to the Rubick player to go mid based on the other heroes we have. Rubick immediately begins to feed Ursa top. Ok I figure maybe he is new and cut the guy some slack. Then the complaints start coming from Rubick. He tells everyone in the game to report the Dazzle and he will commend them. Suddenly the other 2 guys on our team and the other team agree. Is this shit common? I made one comment to all telling the truth. I felt bad for the dazzle guy because he was just trying to help.

Maybe it is just the way of public matches

The Technomancer

NaVi made some misplays, but Tiny Io is still ridiculously strong at the moment. Even without the relocate ganks this game Tiny is just so fucking strong if he's given room, and Wisp helps get him that room

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
NaVi made some misplays, but Tiny Io is still ridiculously strong at the moment. Even without the relocate ganks this game Tiny is just so fucking strong if he's given room, and Wisp helps get him that room

Tiny is so good against melee carries. Doubly so if they don't buy BKB, Craggy Exterior is so damn under rated.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
As expected, God dammit Navi.

Probably agree with others, Top 8 maybe for them in TI4, They sure aren't looking good now.

EG just seem to know what to do against them, 2 - 0 in this event, 3 - 0 in the previous event.

The Technomancer

Tiny is so good against melee carries. Doubly so if they don't buy BKB, Craggy Exterior is so damn under rated.

Honestly I would consider a minor nerf to his Aghs upgrade. There's a reason its basically the first item on every Tiny these days. It tears through buildings and destroys heroes

iamblades

This is true, but IMO AM got blown up in the teamfights because of natural order.

No armor items/no team armor auras = ded vs natural order.

Also the storm spirit did some work in spreading the map out and preventing navi from pushing high ground before tony was 6 slotted.

Once that happened it was all over, a tony + wisp + ET will beat an antimage prophet and puck in a man fight every single time.

Top Bottom