• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

G.ZZZ

PLEASE ALL THAT IS HOLY I CALL UPON THEE TO BRING US 6.82 TOMORROW

Sneak preview of a 6.82 change:

- Roshan pit has no longer special fog rules.
wink.gif

6.81 Faceless Void is the easiest hero to win with in 1.5 years of Dota I've played. 2nd is Spirit Breaker 6.78 and 3rd pre-nerf Terrorblade. Prime Troll Warlord was quite hilarious as well.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You normally get phase boots if youre going mid ES. SB is like a 1300 mmr shitter item (when trolling and against enemy team).
? I've never bought Phase. You have infinite chase from roll and your AA damage is good already.

Sometimes I'll just have brown boots.

SB is good for lining up your skills and scouting out woods to gank, it's much more reliable initiation if they don't have detection. Movespeed even if they do see you is nice as well.

Your effectiveness wears off as ES anyway it's not like you are a carry buying it. If supports are buying sentries for their own woods whatever.

Acinixys

Void doesnt need nerfs

Maelstrom needs nerfs

Easily the best damage vs valve item in the game

Its recipe should cost 1000, same as basher. Them making Mjollnirs recipe cost 300 more was really pointless because why even upgrade. +60 AS Mjollnir gives for 3k gold is pretty retarded imo

They should make Maelstrom much weaker so the upgrade to Mjollnir is way more meaty and viable

Mjollnir should stay the same while Mael gets nerfed to:

Chance: 20%
Damage: 75
Bounce Range: 600

Dunning-Kruger: the thread.

This one was hilarious:

PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE, GET RID OF THE FUCKING CASUALS.

THEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT IN COMPETITIVE MMR ENVIRONMENT.

WHO THE HELL STAY IN LINE FARMING LIKE A BOSS WITH SNIPER

WHO THE FUCK USE PHOENIX ULTI TO CLEAR CREEP WAVES

WHO THE HELL BUY CRYSTALYS AS FIRST ITEM FOR DK

OH JESUS, MMR AND STACKS ARE COMPLETE NIGHTMARE THAT SENT BY SATAN TO TEST MY FAITH

http://dotabuff.com/matches/805496818

FOR YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION : DK AND PHOENIX ARE DUO RETARDED STACKS, YOU CAN SEE THEY COMPETE TO SEE WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE MOST STUPID

"competitive MMR environment" lmao

Zeth

Sing Sing Dark Souls is great in such a weird way. I thought he fucked over his game and killed NPCs. And today he's still going at it - killing bosses.

"Handsome Mode, activate" I died.

? I've never bought Phase. You have infinite chase from roll and your AA damage is good already.

Sometimes I'll just have brown boots.

SB is good for lining up your skills and scouting out woods to gank, it's much more reliable initiation if they don't have detection. Movespeed even if they do see you is nice as well.

Your effectiveness wears off as ES anyway it's not like you are a carry buying it. If supports are buying sentries for their own woods whatever.

I never buy them either :). I do sometimes see people build them. Only when they go mid though. I normally just offlane, get w and roam, or just support.

Acinixys

Sing Sing Dark Souls is great in such a weird way. I thought he fucked over his game and killed NPCs. And today he's still going at it - killing bosses.

"Handsome Mode, activate" I died.

Guys who play Dark Souls seriously: 600 viewers

Random Dota 2 asshole: 6000 viewers

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Feeding player: sand iego
Boosted player: biubiu!
Amount of games: 10+. just checked the dotabuff of the feeding account. biubiu has always been in his games.
http://dotabuff.com/players/144191548 - sand iego the feed account
http://dotabuff.com/players/179762964 - biubiu! the account being boosted

basically he literally sent out the feed account out straight to enemy tower towards different lanes over and over.

I'm already unlucky getting stuck in 4.9k shit tier since i lost the 10 game lottery now i have this shit happening. why not just get good instead of having to rely on underhanded tactics like using a feed account. pick phoenix. pick swm. pick invoker. jesus take the wheel!

Top Bottom