• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

ksan

wait, this discussion implies that there is any skill in public matchmaking at all

players will be a lot better in a few years as well, so i'd say u're a scrub/trench tier unless you win ti7
~5k is when begin to notice all the mistakes you're making, not the kind that comes from inexperience, but straight up mechanica; deficiencies. And then you realize you're not actually that good at the game.

and slightly over that mmr, it starts to lose it's significance in quantifying skill as scrims and official games against good teams is another story

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i will take a gigantic fucking shit all over bruno and cyborgmatt if 6.82 doesn't come out within 30 days.

i swear to god if icefrog subjects us to the same goddamn picks at the September Chinese LAN with $200,000+ prize pool and 4 western teams... yeah ill do the above.

Vade

i will take a gigantic fucking shit all over bruno and cyborgmatt if 6.82 doesn't come out within 30 days.

i swear to god if icefrog subjects us to the same goddamn picks at the September Chinese LAN with $200,000+ prize pool and 4 western teams... yeah ill do the above.

Do you shit crude or unleaded Anbokr?

Feeding player: sand iego
Boosted player: biubiu!
Amount of games: 10+. just checked the dotabuff of the feeding account. biubiu has always been in his games.
http://dotabuff.com/players/144191548 - sand iego the feed account
http://dotabuff.com/players/179762964 - biubiu! the account being boosted

basically he literally sent out the feed account out straight to enemy tower towards different lanes over and over.

I'm already unlucky getting stuck in 4.9k shit tier since i lost the 10 game lottery now i have this shit happening. why not just get good instead of having to rely on underhanded tactics like using a feed account. pick phoenix. pick swm. pick invoker. jesus take the wheel!
if the matchmaking doesnt fit what you want why dont you just exclusively play league games, inhouses, or get a five stack with similarly minded people?

G.ZZZ

@Samvimes Keem is playing with the VP boys, we could see the new admiral bulldog ! 870 games as earth spirit and counting, 65 ranked europe gooo

Fucking dumb russian

SamVimes

@Samvimes Keem is playing with the VP boys, we could see the new admiral bulldog ! 870 games as earth spirit and counting, 65 ranked europe gooo

Fucking dumb russian

The other day he got muted in a pub by envy and the rest of his team, he basically made it.

Vade

Fucking dumb russian

What is the consensus on Earthspirit? I mean he is not free mmr since Hylian doesn't play him, the pub win rate is horrible, and has this massive skill ceiling. Does that mean if you master the bastard he is very strong, border broken or just that people have no idea how to deal with someone who is a top earthspirit?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What is the consensus on Earthspirit? I mean he is not free mmr since Hylian doesn't play him, the pub win rate is horrible, and has this massive skill ceiling. Does that mean if you master the bastard he is very strong, border broken or just that people have no idea how to deal with someone who is a top earthspirit?

Hero is both really good and too hard for 99% of players to play. What really needs to happen is Valve needs to make it easier to aim his skillshots.

G.ZZZ

Ex 4700 mmr player now 6300 after 800 earth spirit games
wink.gif

Pros HATE him.

Too good. So much killing potential and buckets of hero damage in team fights.

Calidor

I don't think that you could asses if a hero needs buffs / nerfs based on someone who spams the same guy over 600 games or the pubs winrate.

There is a top 10 player in the eu leaderboard that spams Kunkka, has a crazy wr with him, but the hero is probably gucci as it is

Tenck

I don't think that you could asses if a hero needs buffs / nerfs based on someone who spams the same guy over 600 games or the pubs winrate.

There is a top 10 player in the eu leaderboard that spams Kunkka, has a crazy wr with him, but the hero is probably gucci as it is

Mind linking to the guy? I love watching good Kunkka players.

Demoli

Earth bro needs hella buffs. He is on cooldown as a hero for like 2 mins after he ults, stun is increadibly hard to land because its ground target and not unit target and his non ult abilities do no damage. Also boulder, if missed which is very easy to dp will put you in all sort of bad situations

G.ZZZ

Difference is that KKA is tested in CM competitive, ES isn't. And i assure you ES is the kind of hero that only get better in a coordinated enviroment. If the hero get in CM expect a shitton of Reddit posts about how overpowered he is in one month after leaving CM.

Acinixys

Difference is that KKA is tested in CM competitive, ES isn't. And i assure you ES is the kind of hero that only get better in a coordinated enviroment. If the hero get in CM expect a shitton of Reddit posts about how overpowered he is in one month after leaving CM.

Just the fact that he has a free force staff to pull allies out of danger and his smash to hit enemies away from/into allies is going to be broken as fuck

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I can't wait for the next patch so the Dota community can start talking about the patch after that.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Earth bro needs hella buffs. He is on cooldown as a hero for like 2 mins after he ults, stun is increadibly hard to land because its ground target and not unit target and his non ult abilities do no damage. Also boulder, if missed which is very easy to dp will put you in all sort of bad situations

ok es picker

Wok

I am trying to figure out how the "F9 to pause" system works in Dota2. I could not find any doc except these people talking:

GLCFkOq.png

I have the same experience as the Storm Spirit in the discussion. Any explanation or confirmation?

Anilusion

watching some singsing at work because im a moron

co worker walks in

"TIME TO FUCK ME SOME DEER PUSSY"

Headphones bro.

I am trying to figure out how the "F9 to pause" system works in Dota2. I could not find any doc except these people talking:

I have the same experience as the Storm Spirit in the discussion. Any explanation or confirmation?

3 seconds if all are online.
3 seconds if someone is offline and your team paused.
30 seconds if someone is offline and the other team paused.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Weird that Matt made a post like a week ago telling people to buy autographed chests that day before they disappear and yet they're still available.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Weird that Matt made a post like a week ago telling people to buy autographed chests that day before they disappear and yet they're still available.

if only valve had a sense of humor and released 6.82 today so we can get a dual-view of bruno/matt slurpin the same shoe

Top Bottom