• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wait, why are people expecting a patch tonight? It's Monday.

Valve pushed one on Wednesday that changed the theme back to the default one and added a few tournament tickets/hats. The patch completely broke the spectator system though so Valve reverted it, and people are expecting them to have fixed it an put it back up tonight.

Atlantis

hush.gif

loki_demi

Neo Member
It looks like a legit build. All of my 3 deaths were due to the absence of armlet (killed by these very slow spells of the mage) or bad toggle skills (once against slark, the other one I don't remember).

i5Qhfhz.png

Yeah, they ragequitted after losing a big fight.

Good job. But for me personally doing dagger instead of mordig can help you avoid stuns, fix your positioning for ult/scattershot (i'm a lowly 5.1k+ mmr) It's very gimmicky but at higher rankings, there are a lot of people with good stunlocks etc. Try what i do. go wraith band tango at mid. earn for bottle/boots first depending on mid opp then after getting boots bottle go rush dagger (if you dont get runes dont worry and be a douche by solo bottle crowing all 10 mins ;) )

Ketch

OMG you can actually play the table top game with the heroclix figures.

HAZ YOU BUY DIRE I BUY RADIANT #TI5 TABLE TOP DOTA!

Big Dog

Just bought myself the 2014 Hero Roster Poster. I did feel like shit though when i realized that the shipping and handling was more than the poster itself. Looked around at the other new items and rest of the valve store to realize I had no interest in anything else. Oh well, now I have a cool new roster poster. Sucks though that there's no Techies on it when they come out so soon.

keep getting a "shipping method" error when i try to checkout
cry.gif

While you were checking out, the operator of this business changed the price or availability of the shipping method you selected. Please check that your shipping method is still available, or select another below and press the Submit Order button again to place the changed order.

Acinixys

Single Draft

Enemy picks late game bullshit in PL and Furion

Myself and my buddy on beast get blinks and precede to terrorize Furion all game. He took 1 tower solo and only got a kill because someone tried to yolo 1v5 their whole team

Good game good times

Big Dog

WHY DOES IT NOT SAY IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A GOLDEN DEMIHERO

It might just be a secret kind of thing they are not going to include. I don't remember seeing that as a chance in the pdf that showed all of TI4's Secret Shop items. Yeah, I just checked the pdf again and there is no mention of getting a golden version. So I assume that those same chances of getting one apply here.

Quesa

It might just be a secret kind of thing they are not going to include. I don't remember seeing that as a chance in the pdf that showed all of TI4's Secret Shop items. Yeah, I just checked the pdf again and there is no mention of getting a golden version. So I assume that those same chances of getting one apply here.

I can't get over your big 'ol dog avatar. Makes me laugh every time. I just imagine Clifford saying everything and it's hard to not end up laughing or at least exhaling a little harder.

Big Dog

I can't get over your big 'ol dog avatar. Makes me laugh every time. I just imagine Clifford saying everything and it's hard to not end up laughing or at least exhaling a little harder.

Haha, thanks Ape. Tons of people say something to me at the start of many Dota matches. My friends just call me Big Dog (I'm still not sure why) and Clifford was the obvious avatar choice. I've just gone with it these past 2 years.

Just finished a game of Ranked All Pick in 2.6k MMR and miracles are still possible. We should have been totally shit on as we had a solo safelane Spectre and a Night Stalker who lost mid to Pudge. I called "gg" at the 20 minute mark and we miraculously came back thanks to Spectre, Natures and myself. I went from solo support Abaddon to our mid game carry.

Chris R

Best thing about the trench (sub 3k) is that Pudge falls off a fucking cliff end-game and teams are never good enough to finish while he's wrecking shit.

BHK3

Banned
Figured once the store got the demiheros it would be slow as shit and error on everyone...now their gonna go out of stock for the next 4 months...

Top Bottom