• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Wok

holy server problems batman

HEfrSdi.png

Kicked from a game.

Artanisix

here is my wishlist of 6.82 nerfs

Faceless Void
-Chronosphere no longer stuns your enemies or your allies. All units except for Faceless Void suffer a 90% slow to attack speed, movement speed, and cast speed in Chronosphere.
-Aghs changed: Chronosphere now stuns all targets.

Tinker
-Rearm channeling time nerfed to 4/3/2 seconds, up from 3/2/1 seconds.

Lycan
-Summon Wolves cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, manacost reduced to 90.
-Summon Wolves changed to Summon Wolf: Summon 1 wolf for 55 seconds.
-Summoning another wolf does not destroy any living wolves.
-Howl manacost changed to a flat 30 mana across all levels.

Razor
-Strength gain reduced from 21+2.3 to 19+2.

Shadow Shaman
-Mass Serpent Wards no longer deal splash damage.

~

i thought of all of this in the shower

Weird that Matt made a post like a week ago telling people to buy autographed chests that day before they disappear and yet they're still available.
there was a bug with the patch that would have removed them, and it was reverted. Unfortunately, the revert did a number on lip syncing and some music.

Hopefully this all gets sorted tonight. Not having respawn music is really throwing me off

FACE

Banned
there was a bug with the patch that would have removed them, and it was reverted. Unfortunately, the revert did a number on lip syncing and some music.

Hopefully this all gets sorted tonight. Not having respawn music is really throwing me off

And no buyback sound, it's really weird.

here is my wishlist of 6.82 nerfs

Faceless Void
-Chronosphere no longer stuns your enemies or your allies. All units except for Faceless Void suffer a 90% slow to attack speed, movement speed, and cast speed in Chronosphere.
-Aghs changed: Chronosphere now stuns all targets.

Tinker
-Rearm channeling time nerfed to 4/3/2 seconds, up from 3/2/1 seconds.

Lycan
-Summon Wolves cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, manacost reduced to 90.
-Summon Wolves changed to Summon Wolf: Summon 1 wolf for 55 seconds.
-Summoning another wolf does not destroy any living wolves.
-Howl manacost changed to a flat 30 mana across all levels.

Razor
-Strength gain reduced from 21+2.3 to 19+2.

Shadow Shaman
-Mass Serpent Wards no longer deal splash damage.

~

i thought of all of this in the shower
so are instant hexes like shamans actually instant or are they like .05 seconds because all of a sudden that would matter with that chrono stuff

yami4ct

Well, I will never have a better DOTA day than today. Played 3 games with PA and absolutely dominated all of them. If enemy teams don't know how to handle her, she absolutely chews through 2-3 heroes at a time with no trouble. Can't even really escape from her with short cool down on dagger and phantom strike. Near the end of the matches, enemies start focusing on me and running silence/stuns, but by that time I've got BKB and that can't even stop her.

Also, almost nothing more satisfying than seeing an enemy hero try to our right click PA only to have a Coup De Grace crit out the rest of their health.

so are instant hexes like shamans actually instant or are they like .05 seconds because all of a sudden that would matter with that chrono stuff
Yeah shit like Silencer ult and Ghost Scepter completely fuck up void's ult at that point, it'd become pretty weak.

Edit: why the hell would Silencer ult fuck up Void after Chrono? I'm a dumbass

G.ZZZ

Instant. That chrono change would be undoable in dota1, and it's way too complicated when you can just revert the double damage bashes in chrono.

Also i like how milkman skipped over the "10 years since last inhouse" post directly above his. Fukken cancer

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is there a guild or lobby or something for NeoGAF folk to group up and play together?

There's a guild, and a chat channel. Search for NeoGAF by clicking the "+" button in the top right quadrant of the in-game screen. If you ask for an invite there, and a guild leader is on to see it, they can give you an invite. I'm on right now so if you leave a message I can invite you whenever (can't invite outside of the client).

Wok

No offence, Wok. But I think that at your MMR bracket everything is legit.

I am not sure it is just my MMR. Sniper has very low health so getting for free from 1% to 50% health is huge. Plus health regen and a little attack speed. Against a LC, it helps survive early duels if you can anticipate the duels. Against a Mage, you have all your time to toggle on and off between spells hit. When needed, you activate the armlet and the MoM to tear down towers. With MoM, you get movement speed, attack speed, some ways to regen and to farm faster. With Armlet, you get survivability, damage and attack speed. Blink is great for an offensive play to finish fleeing ennemies, otherwise Shadow Blade for a more defensive play.

Plus, it is a fun way to play an otherwise boring hero. When you have no hero spells, buy items which can be activated.

Big Dog

10 years since last inhouse.

Does Gaf ever have their own Dota inhouses? I would love to get in on those if they're ever at night or on the weekends! I've played in a few with /vg/ before and those can be either either really fun or just plain comical and cheesy.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Was that patch supposed to remove them? I remember SirBelvedere saying they were still in.

Top Bottom