• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Tenck

It's funny how people manage to throw games when they've got the obvious lead. I like to be on the receiving end of the throw.

Guys I killed Crispy
happytears.gif

Then proceeded to feed hard as riki because I've never played him before (gamemode was all random) and then we won. Also got the courier killed once, nearly twice.

TI5 here I come.

Pratfall

Wait, she doesn't care about agility or attack speed? Why not? Is it because she already has sufficient DPS at that point and needs utility (lifesteal, cleave, magic immunity)?

I've tried a build with drums (phase>drums>vlads>basher not a ton of lockdown so skipped BKB) and without drums (phase>helm>basher>bkb) and both worked alright. I think basher is core on her. Gives her a bit of tankiness a good chunk of damage and bashes just give you two or so more chances to crit on a target before they can respond. You basically play her like long range Riki until your BKB is up (find kills if they are available, but otherwise CONTINUE TO FARM, unlike most Rikis). Once your BKB is up, jump on the squishies in teamfights and blow them the fuck up.

G.ZZZ

Got griefers 2 game in a row. One in my team, one in the opposite team. Such wastes of time, why do those people infest MM still... Get them permas ffs.

Randdalf

Valve pulling an all nighter on the private closed beta.

Hmm...

Before Spring Cleaning, I was considering writing a machine learner that would predict, based on the time of updates to that beta, whether an update was near or not. There definitely seems to be a pattern in that they start updating it every day, then towards the release of the update they start updating it multiple times a day. It's interesting stuff.

Zeth

I can't even feel too bad about it - I got in fairly early and tried to submit some orders periodically over the course of 4 hours with no luck. Sounds like it was a lottery with very poor odds.

G.ZZZ

3rd griever in a row, this time lycan, after not liking our pick go mid leave his items on ground and suicide, then go their jungle all game and just kill a small camp over and over again every 3 minutes to not get flagged as afk.

I hope you get a seizure retard.

Acinixys

3rd griever in a row, this time lycan, after not liking our pick go mid leave his items on ground and suicide, then go their jungle all game and just kill a small camp over and over again every 3 minutes to not get flagged as afk.

I just had a guy with 13 wins get matched with me, and it wasnt a smurf

Insta locked Pudge, went mid, fed their Puck 6 kills in 3 mins

Was a fun game

Vade

Was he a Russian on EUW #freethacker?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Best feeling is taking one good fight while down in map control then smashing though all three towers and rax in lane.

G.ZZZ

I just had a guy with 13 wins get matched with me, and it wasnt a smurf

Insta locked Pudge, went mid, fed their Puck 6 kills in 3 mins

Was a fun game

Having a bad game is a thing, intentional feeding/griefing is another competely (stealing items, intentionally suiciding at towers etc). 3 in a day is a record for me, and you feel bad even when u win because of them. Just scum of the earth.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Man fucking Valve

Checkout for the demiheroes is broken for like 10 straight hours.

I go to bed and wake up to find them all sold out.

i really doubt hes advocating it for the damage with rupture

most likely just the utility and positioning of it

i also wouldnt be surprised if it came with the caveat of 'if youre having a bad game' or 'vs certain heroes like clockwerk'

inkls

i really doubt hes advocating it for the damage with rupture

most likely just the utility and positioning of it

i also wouldnt be surprised if it came with the caveat of 'if youre having a bad game' or 'vs certain heroes like clockwerk'

Yeah, I'm just joking around. All I need is Burning to say "force staff best item on bloodseeker" and then drop his mic and i'll be vindicated.

Yeah, I'm just joking around. All I need is Burning to say "force staff best item on bloodseeker" and then drop his mic and i'll be vindicated.
Would Burning even play Bloodseeker? I'm not sure if he'd make for a great position 1 hero but I have advocated for XBOCT to play him so maybe I'm wrong.

manfestival

I never realized that there were so many female streamers.... or is it that there are way more males but the females get a plenty of attention?

edit: I scrolled further down and saw way more streams... hmm

AFAIK forcing someone whos ruptured only does an extra 200 or so damage
From the Dota 2 wiki
Using Force Staff on affected unit will deal 120/240/360 damage.
Negligible at all levels.

Does a ruptured target get damaged by glimpse?

I have no idea, but I know you can avoid damage by using Ember ult by placing them far enough. Also there's this:
If the affected unit moves more than 1300 distance in 0.25 seconds, it will not receive any damage.

Top Bottom