• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Acinixys

Nothing worse than losing a game to a Furion who acts like a class A asshole all game

I was playing Void and missed 1 Chrono on him because he had a blink, and he instantly starts copy pasting MAD? in chat for 2 mins straight

Im feeling so bleak, I dont even want to play any more

Furion, DK and DP lineup

Almost impossible to stop the splitpush

G.ZZZ

My ES friend has now reached 6.5k. Next target: the top of the world leaderboard! #Roadfrom4.5ktothetop #EarthSpiritBalanced

Acinixys

Deso Ember is worst Ember(was he going to build a maelstrom?).

I asked him to get a BKB so it was probably that

If he had gone BF - Crit - BF instead of BF - Deso - Linkins we could have won

He was doing almost no damage at the end. Couldn't even solo Disruptor

DDZ blink Void
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png

Two quick questions:

- Do illusions benefit from the drum of endurance swiftness aura (passive)?

- Do illusions benefit from the drum of endurance endurance (active)?

I'm seeing mixed reports, does anyone here know the definitive answer, preferably with source?

EDIT: Actually just tested it out with cheats just to be sure, the illusions seem to benefit from both. The illusions have a higher movement speed and do more attacks per second. Mind you, I only confirmed this by looking at the numbers of selected illusions, not by actually moving/attacking things.

kvk1

12:59 Dendi: NAVI going to have changes , it's not a secret

12:59 Dendi: but i can't say anything on that before official

Make of that what you will.

Haunted

xbox has been with navi from the beginning, he'll stay. Dendi is a core member since 2010, he'll stay.

Kuroky is the most likely to get kicked.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Lich's ult moving at only 250 units a second is really amusing to me.

Also, any ideas on a more interesting spell then "Kill Self, Give Mana"? Its amusing, but I don't think it would actually be all that fun.

Razzer

Also, any ideas on a more interesting spell then "Kill Self, Give Mana"? Its amusing, but I don't think it would actually be all that fun.

Well, how about making the amount of mana dependent on health like the actual sacrifice? Or a drain like Pugna's ult but it feeds mana to the target and sacrifices health gradually. The scaling (if you have levels) could affect the ratio. Could make for interesting strategy where a team feeds one or two players that level up their nukes more.

Wok

When one speaks about a 6-slotted Anti-Mage, is it a usual build or are there different builds behind the term?

Like this one? Or is there anything more to it? Sell Treads for Boots of Travel? Sell Battlefury for Butterfly?

By the way, it is my first succesful game as AM.

pRDpMft.png

usually you want 2 divine rapier and a dagon

Not sure if serious.

Replace Vlads with a BKB and you're golden.

Someone else on your team should be building that.

Ok. Thanks. It makes sense since there is already a lot of regen from the heart of tarrasque and the battlefury.

there are different builds depending on the game, but in general a "standard" build would look like: Treads (or BoTs), Butterfly, Battlefury, Heart of Tarrasque, Abyssal Blade, Manta Style.

You'll generally want to sell the vlads when you are 6 slotted and sitting on mountains of gold. Sometimes you'll want a BKB in there if the enemy has too many sheeps, sometimes you'll want to sell your battlefury for something like an MKB, the aforementioned BKB, or even a rapier depending on the situation.

So sell Vlads for butterfly or BKB. Then if against evasion, sell battlefury for mkb.

Falk

that puzzling face

Bloodstone as an ult?

Ties

Banned
When one speaks about a 6-slotted Anti-Mage, is it a usual build or are there different builds behind the term?

EU7auDZ.png

Like this one? Or is there anything more to it? Sell Treads for Boots of Travel?
Replace Vlads with a BKB and you're golden.

Someone else on your team should be building that.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

EU7auDZ.png

Like this one? Or is there anything more to it? Sell Treads for Boots of Travel? Sell Battlefury for Butterfly?

Not sure if serious.

there are different builds depending on the game, but in general a "standard" build would look like: Treads (or BoTs), Butterfly, Battlefury, Heart of Tarrasque, Abyssal Blade, Manta Style.

You'll generally want to sell the vlads when you are 6 slotted and sitting on mountains of gold. Sometimes you'll want a BKB in there if the enemy has too many sheeps, sometimes you'll want to sell your battlefury for something like an MKB, the aforementioned BKB, or even a rapier depending on the situation.

Did they rebalance the brackets recently? In the span of a couple of weeks i went from 3500 to 2950. I guess its my fault for not aying as much? Just felt bad when i lost my 1000th game :(

Top Bottom