• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Top player NA.

dBjlxpG.png
#4 just called them selves AsiaAmore is a troll, right? No way is she that high.

KingKong

http://dota2.starladder.tv/news/5220

some info on teams here. Looks like Secret Team isnt Navi or Alliance so its gotta be the Puppey + whoever team. Team Tinker is in this event, so that wasn't just for i-league. Fnatic is in there so probably no roster changes. Liquid isnt participating so they dont have a roster yet

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
we league

Not yet, but working on it. My ashe is almost done, I just need to get the stupid passive to work.

"If Ashe has not attacked in the last 3 seconds, she gains 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 Focus stacks per second. At 100 stacks, Ashe will critically strike on her next basic attack. Thereafter, Focus stacks will reset to an amount equal to her critical strike chance."

What is this garbage ability.

Smithy C

Please watch the last 10 minutes of this game Match ID 844941933 We lost in the most soul crushing way. All their rax down, all of our up. One mid tower left for them. They start pushing our mid rax and we know we won't be able to defend. We tell our NP to go push down the throne. Our Nature's Prophet TPs to where the Dire Tier 2 tower should be and starts pushing from there. They take our throne.

I genuinely haven't flamed someone in team chat before (I know I'm not very good so I'm sure as hell not throwing the first stone), but I cussed this shit out of our NP.

shira

Today is the day, boys. I can feel it.

Last possible day before Labor Day weekend. I'm guessing 27/28 if they want that extra long weekend. Can't trust intern mcgee to post Emerald Dragon chests anymore.

Please watch the last 10 minutes of this game Match ID 844941933 We lost in the most soul crushing way. All their rax down, all of our up. One mid tower left for them. They start pushing our mid rax and we know we won't be able to defend. We tell our NP to go push down the throne. Our Nature's Prophet TPs to where the Dire Tier 2 tower should be and starts pushing from there. They take our throne.

I genuinely haven't flamed someone in team chat before (I know I'm not very good so I'm sure as hell not throwing the first stone), but I cussed this shit out of our NP.

edit clarification one T4
RatCatcher001.jpg

Artanisix

laugh.gif

These are the best kinds of games to wins.

Smithy C

edit clarification one T4
RatCatcher001.jpg

Our rat was well and truly caught. Funny thing is, at the start he told everyone that he wanted the game over quickly to go get a beer. And then balked on split pushing past he 45 minute mark.

I still haven't calmed down.

Kard8p3

damn son get pooped on.

Like milk said, those are the best games to win LOL

W1SSY

The longer that Team Tinker stays together and the less I hear about Liquid, the more I hope that Team Tinker is the new Liquid. In all honesty I am just setting myself up for disappointment for when TC is the only Liquid member that stays and everyone else is replaced.

The longer that Team Tinker stays together and the less I hear about Liquid, the more I hope that Team Tinker is the new Liquid. In all honesty I am just setting myself up for disappointment for when TC is the only Liquid member that stays and everyone else is replaced.

They might be like SadBoys and be a trial team for Liquid

shira

Two Liquids?

Liquid.Germany: black, qoqjva, pas, and 2 more
Liquid.Tinker: sing, x, bulba and 2 more

TC retires

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The secret team will blow you away, I don't think any one has guessed the right lineup yet. Also the SL 10 Tiny looks pretty good in game.

E7RzyRo.jpg

Its Team Cyborgmatt, Matt is retiring from Dota 2 Reporting to become the captain of an all British Dota 2 Team.

G.ZZZ

The secret team will blow you away, I don't think any one has guessed the right lineup yet. Also the SL 10 Tiny looks pretty good in game.

E7RzyRo.jpg

Kwom, Ducky, Kev, Bogdan, Levent?!!?!?!

EDIT: LASTHITMAGIC RETURN TO DOTA?!?!? Silvertear maybe?? Teg-Kanga? WOWOWO

manfestival

mods locked the threads saying we had no business discussing her personal life

meh seems like a cop out for something that has an effect on gamers in general. Granted I dont care about the issue but censorship on the matter seems a little heavy handed. Plenty of people cross their personal lives into their professions. Thats when it stops being personal.

Vaporak

trading sex for positive reviews, wtf
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

How is this not front page gaf?

There's been a pretty wide censorship net cast with regards to the situation, including on GAF. Some of it is probably intentional censorship to try and avoid controversy and negative publicity, but there's probably also some that's just there because the moderators don't want to support a possible witch hunt. I'll give the GAF moderators the benefit of the doubt because more often than not they are a pretty level headed bunch.

inkls

im rereading the tos and not sure why exactly it got locked section II.A? I'm a tad confused

and I mean if it was to prevent a witch hunt where was the thread lock for the ms pr guy last summer about the ms drm thing? Is it better to just pm a mod? Which one would be the best?

Top Bottom