• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Sibylus

Banned
I've never been a big fan of Blizzard's artstyle. Not that Valve doesn't have some designs that I feel are really subpar but the general approach of making everything bulbous and bulgy isn't my cup of tea.

It's like a poor man's Warhammer.
Don't make me say it, Bees. Don't make me say it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Had my first good game as Pudge. I thought about streaming it but I was like nah I have no sleep so this won't go well.

Ended up playing better than the enemy team at least and making a lot of space and getting a beyond GODLIKE streak.

It was fun. Huskar is also fun. And Bloodseeker.
Is there really not one on the workshop already? It should only take like a few hours to make.
When you get mega internet famous you can hire me at your offshot game studio ok?
Just need to think of a single syllable word that begins with S now for the name.

As much as I love to shit on Blizzard and BAllS, I admit I prefer some of their updates over the Dota 2 models.

In particular Puck, Terrorblade and Furion (sorry Matt).

http://imgur.com/a/57KVo

The HotS version of antimage looks so stupid though:
2PegSQ8.png

Weird green glowy stuff all over him, purple skin, silly ears and hair (not that antimage isn't guilty of the later), etc. Is he from warcraft or starcraft?

Filth

The HotS version of antimage looks so stupid though:

Weird green glowy stuff all over him, purple skin, silly ears and hair (not that antimage isn't guilty of the later), etc. Is he from warcraft or starcraft?

That's illidan from Warcraft. That's exactly how he looks in the other games

So the last few major updates, Day 1 was on a Sunday.

Considering the update was said to be releasing this week, Day 1 has a good chance of happening today if they follow the Wraith Night and New Bloom update schedule.

Ketch

I won 6 in a row, and now i've lost 4 in a row. Fucking forced 50 won't even let me get to 50% win rate. this game is broken. and WHERES THE UPDATE ?!

I hate everything

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Considering the update was said to be releasing this week, Day 1 has a good chance of happening today if they follow the Wraith Night and New Bloom update schedule.

I'm not at all convinced by the idea everyone seems to have that unless there's a 3 day hype page buildup there won't be a patch.

The last 2 "major" patches we had (overflowing compendium, spring cleaning) were just one blog post on the day or release.

The wrath if it's delayed, with no information from Valve and a random hat patch on Friday, would be intense.
we may have stumbled upon the reason they dont tell us things

its almost as if they had said before that if they promise something and then cant deliver its so much worse then if they just didnt say anything in the first place

crazy

Steve's point is it's not really a delay if they never said it was definitely coming then, merely their estimate that they may or may not achieve.

The community won't treat it like that. Already celebrations and threads about Techies coming this week and hype on other Dota communities.

Valve has a really high chance of messing up again like they did last year.

The community won't treat it like that. Already celebrations and threads about Techies coming this week and hype on other Dota communities.

Valve has a really high chance of messing up again like they did last year.
The community is fucking dumb as shit and proven again and again they need to be treated like babies.

I'm so awful with Ursa it's not even funny.

Can jungle fine, and get Roshan.. the decision making on when to join fights is what gets me.

I always get kited.

Artanisix

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE 6.82 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Demoli

Valve is doing everything right atm, people are just itchy and jumpy for 2 reaons.

1) This is the first hero released in 7 months.

2) That are some heroes in this patch that are just frustrating and straight up not fun to play with/agaisnt.

My 2cents

Carlius

Banned
Valve is doing everything right atm, people are just itchy and jumpy for 2 reaons.

1) This is the first hero released in 7 months.

2) That are some heroes in this patch that are just frustrating and straight up not fun to play with/agaisnt.

My 2cents

i agree. this is why i play captains mode.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE TECHIES ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
we may have stumbled upon the reason they dont tell us things

its almost as if they had said before that if they promise something and then cant deliver its so much worse then if they just didnt say anything in the first place

crazy

Or you can just actually deliver some shit when you say you're going to. There's actually no excuse this time. They didn't promise much. They promised Techies and compendium goals, the former of which was effectively complete over a month ago and the latter isn't really that much stuff. If you can't complete that in a month then there's actually something wrong with your structure.

Or you can just actually deliver some shit when you say you're going to. There's actually no excuse this time. They didn't promise much. They promised Techies and compendium goals, the former of which was effectively complete over a month ago and the latter isn't really that much stuff. If you can't complete that in a month then there's actually something wrong with your structure.
well you seem to be an expert in their structure and work flow

you should work there and fix it for them

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Not to mention I think some people are going to be disappointed when void and tinker receive little to no nerfs. As much as I want to see pub picks drastically change, tinker and void are admittedly pretty balanced, but yes, annoying. We'll see if they get the PL or SB treatment though.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE 6.82 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I don't care if lycan gets his nuts cut off and his arm amputated, icefrog pls.

Top Bottom