• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

MadGear

Blegh, Techies. What are the chances of an option similar to the limited hero pool but only excluding techies from the hero pool?

Oh well, it could have been a nice day. Thanks Valve.

Haunted

Just watched GAF vs YOLO in the GB tournament. Best game of the tournament so far, imo. Well done, lads.

Couldn't help but root for sixghost on the Undying. ;_;7

edit: WHEN TECHIES ARE AROUND NOWHERE IS SAFE

Zeth

Salute you Matt - was watching for three plus hours before going to sleep - wake up and the stream is still live.

GO ON VACATION ZAEBAL

sephi22

Salute you Matt - was watching for three plus hours before going to sleep - wake up and the stream is still live.

GO ON VACATION ZAEBAL

The stream is alive, but Matt isn't. He's been afk for hours, just getting dat free CPM from 1400 viewers. He's been AFK for 5 hours

ViviOggi

The stream is alive, but Matt isn't. He's been afk for hours, just getting dat free CPM from 1400 viewers. He's been AFK for 5 hours

image.php

Gotta meet dat quota

Kioshen

Maybe we can sneak one more title change?

DOTA 2 |OT6| Hide yo' kids, TECHIES are coming !
DOTA 2 |OT6| If you want explosions. Accept no substitutes!
DOTA 2 |OT6| Counter-Techies win.

UISjGV6.png

Achievements basically. Valve had removed them from the beta, and achievements are added back now.

WX7Iubt.png

The reset is so good.

I can already see the outbursts of rage when some guy thinks he's about to lose his 'streak' of this totally pointless and meaningless 'achievement'
Just what the game needed, more idiots raging in chat over nothing.

Haunted

So Techies are called, Squee, Spleen and Spoon? Who is who?

Also, I'm loving the all hero challenge being officially supported. I already did my own A-Z challenge last year, this might incentivize me to do another run.

Wok

So after Techies are released, Necronomicon level 3 will become a core item in pubs. It is more fun than gem or wards.

Also Force Staff should be great on Techies.

Guys whats a good strategy against a PA (2k Tier).
Other than MKB and dont let her farm
i think shes really really good right now but it might be that i just think shes a blast to play

just kill her early

if she gets behind and doesnt snowball shes not that scary

also if shes roaming helm/basher build its a lot scarier in my opinion than if shes battlefury/farming because then you have a pretty big window to shut her down and she doesnt recover as easily as an am/void etc hard carry

other things to do:

hope shes greedy and doesnt bkb and if you have lots of magic burst...

hope and pray she doesnt crit

SilencesMute stop both her passives I'm pretty sure. I'm probably wrong though. Combine that with any slows, stuns or disables and she's done.
important to note that duel does disable both passives (its not in that goofy list of things it doesnt)

Top Bottom