• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

H13

Update pushed.
nENuCP6.gif

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/beefjioejjdkeeeebbgdmpfeaocjpmhm/

kc3eJnG.png

It would be great if firefox has this option.. Or wtv :(

Aselith

Yo, I was gonna look at maybe adding Truesight on Dotabuff and figured yeah a dollar or two a month? No big deal. And that want $6 goddamn dollars a month? For stats? Are they out of their minds? Wow lol

Don't think you are in this. This was day 1 game 1. I think you were sitting on the left side at this point.

I was so tired due to being up around 24 hours already at this point but man was it fun. Can't wait for next year.

Oh hey, I think you were the guy who gave me the lina pin. I don't remember if I told you thanks at the bar, so thanks!

Madouu

Not even a little. I'd consider like 2 bucks but that's lol worthy. That's more than a year giantbomb subscription and they actually produce content.

I tried it for a month and the stats they produce, while not completely worthless, feel very incomplete. It's mostly good to know how your farm was compared to the enemy team in a specific match and maybe winrate with/against to know which matchups you need to work on.

Madouu

It does tell you your winrate with heroes and your winrate against heroes.

That's what I'm saying, those are the two only things that are relatively interesting. Not worth the asked entry price.

People are playing techies? is this the mod that lets them play him or is he on the beta client?
I didn't see any techies vods on youtube last time I checked

The hero is available on the beta client.

What's with Ancient Apparition's ultimate? I shot it at a Luna who was running to spawn, activated it in spawn and it froze her, then she just took damage until she reached the shatter point and died. It was at level 3 and with Scepter, but it didn't feel like that was supposed to happen.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What's with Ancient Apparition's ultimate? I shot it at a Luna who was running to spawn, activated it in spawn and it froze her, then she just took damage until she reached the shatter point and died. It was at level 3 and with Scepter, but it didn't feel like that was supposed to happen.

What's confusing you, exactly?

Ketch

That's how it works.

You can't heal from anything including tower if you under the effects of AA's ulti... and if you reach the threshold... POP!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I haven't seen it straight-up freeze someone like they were hit by Cold Feet, though. Luna was completely frozen. It was only my 3rd game as Apparition.

I think Luna was just in despair and decided to wait it out, because there's nothing you can do it about it short of Shallow Grave, or various banishes.

Hylian7

I think Luna was just in despair and decided to wait it out, because there's nothing you can do it about it short of Shallow Grave, or various banishes.

Don't you still shatter under Shallow Grave? I thought it was instakill like Culling Blade.

Top Bottom