• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Razzer

My mom is going to love this:

vaOVTps.png

I wonder if this is the casting Purge was talking about.

traveler

Not Wario
The thing I want the most is a bound version of those concept art pieces they're giving out day 2. Wonder how many heroes are represented in the giveaway.

Undying tombstone looks awesome.

Razzer

Ok, at first I thought that the multicast was just all 4 streams being played at once. But then when I realized...
happytears.gif
It's gonna be soooo good.

DanSaxon

Just played a game of All Random Team Deathmatch, the highlight was by far the Tiny player model, for some reason it was stretched so it just looked like a tall skinny guy.

Zeth

Moonmeander is on some philosophical mmr speech right now. Inspirational. Chess grandmasters, Sun Tzu Art of War, survival of the fittest

traveler

Not Wario
What do you suppose those press conferences on the final day are about? Just going to be prize pool bragging/winner's presentation? Source 2? Everyone in the audience gets a Steam Machine?!?!? HL3 AVAILABLE NOW?!??!?!!??!! AHHHHHHHHH-----

Zeth

I'd need a loan just to buy everything in the catalog.

I'll still need one to buy the items off the market

Zeth

On Moonmeander's stream you can watch a decently high level team match right now with the full skype call being broadcast - I usually find that interesting. nvm - 5 min gg - also hontrash

inkls

;_; I'm really regretting not getting a ticket now.

That dk set, that cw eggman set, that redpaw, that timberthaw, that wolf hunter red bear (whatever). Not to mention all the t-shirts.

traveler

Not Wario
Edit: Can't count.

Glad the dk set is finally in the game. It and the Ember Spirit set look good.

;_; I'm really regretting not getting a ticket now.

That dk set, that cw eggman set, that redpaw, that timberthaw, that wolf hunter red bear (whatever). Not to mention all the t-shirts.

I might have a ticket for sale. I'll know for sure by next Tuesday.

Assuming we can sell these things and that they aren't tied to id at this point. I have a floor seat and I'd sell it at face value/secret shop equivalent if I cannot attend.

Vaporak

Holy shit, is that an Undying immortal in the Trove Cask on page 6 that calls The Sheeple to rise from their graves?

wake_up_sheeple.png

You will be lead to the judgement like lambs to the slaughter-- a simile who's existance, I might add, will not do your species any favors.

Top Bottom