• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Razzer

For the new page.

Whilst everyone is in hype mode, a reminder that you too can help generate more of the hype! Make our TI4 thread OP as glorious as it can be with funny and insightful profiles for your fave teams.

So the available teams for the team descriptions are:

Alliance - taken by Demoli
Titan - taken by close to the edge
EG - taken by mastershake
Fnatic
NewBee
Vici
Navi EU - taken by Heavy's Sandvich
DK - taken by chiym1992
IG - taken by Sanjay
C9 - I'm claiming dibs on this one.
Team Empire
Navi US
Arrow
LGD
Mouz - taken by ksan
MVP - taken by Steve

Format: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=118828241&postcount=1641

Eight left. Three days to get it done (well, that isn't strict but it would be nice). I know you want to people.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
VG please
Ja7YsbX.png

JUDGE CLOCK
UT7UTzZ.png

Zoon

also ti4 exlusive chest to those with lvl 199 compendium.
(can't see if there is any at earlier levels since I am lvl 114)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I checked what the last Immortal item was in the Trove Cask was, its a Skywrath mage staff
sleeping.gif

The Doomling courier is a random bonus drop in the chest.

Ketch

I really just wanted a DOTA coffee cup, but I don't see any in that catalog. I might just get the mouse and call it a day.... I have a steel series now and I like it quite a bit, it would make a good souvenir and I'd actually use it, plus it qualifies for the over $50 perks and comes with an in game item.

If they have coffee cups though I'll get one of those too.

ACE 1991

Dota 2 is stuck updating at 96%... any idea how to fix this? verifying my files and restarting steam multiple times didn't fix it.

EDIT: It updated

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
And thats $20 spent on hats. The Bulba ET set is going for like $.40, I wasn't even going to get it until I saw it was dirt cheap.

What is it with dota and putting sharks on your head? First tide and now slark?

And another beautiful set for nyx, as if he hadn't all the best ones already. Best looking hero in the game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm liking these games to kick off the first day. C9 Vs EG, DK vs Fnatic, iG vs Alliance.

Also, looking at all the games, Saturday/Sunday has a weird split, four teams will play one game on Saturday, then finish their sets on Sunday.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate all of you who have the means and the money to go to TI4 and get a doom courier, i want a doom courier so bad now :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If any of you want the animations to the new Twin Blades Assassin set, they are all tied to the 'Greater Twin Blade'

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How do they look?

No clue! I was just checking which icon were tied to which items, and noticed it.

And here is a list of which items change which icons (A few items have multiple items that will cause the icon change)

Gyrocopter:
  • Sky-High Warship Wings: Flask Cannon and Rocket Barrage
  • Sky-High Warship Munitions: Call Down and Rocket Barrage
  • Sky-High Warship Bomb: Homing Missile and Rocket Barrage
Queen of Pain:
  • Wings of Royal Ascension: Blink
  • Crown of Sanguine Royalty: Scream of Pain
  • Crimson Agony: Shadow Strike
Bounty Hunter:
  • Hood of the Twin Blades: Wind Walk
  • Backpack of the Twin Blades: Track
  • Boomerang of the Twin Blades: Shuriken Toss
  • Greater Twin Blade: Jinada (Also the item that modefiles a bunch of animations)
Meepo:
  • Crystal Scavenger's Galvanic Mining Headware: Poof, Geostrike, Divided We Stand
  • Crystal Scavenger's Augmented Mace: Poof, Geostrike, Divided We Stand
Phantom Lancer:
  • Lance of the Sunwarrior: Spirit Lance, Doppelwalk, Juxtapose, Phantom Edge
  • Mane of the Sunwarrior: Spirit Lance, Doppelwalk, Juxtapose, Phantom Edge

Hylian7

Funniest match happening on my stream right now.

Our Sand King started to feed intentionally about 7 minutes in. We are somehow still in the game. I told my team "WE ARE WINNING THIS GODDAMN GAME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER" and we are catching up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I also am glad Valve tossed out the Evolving aspect from the Artezy Naga set, but I wish they kept the custom icons.

Top Bottom