• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Game ending empty chrono.

Early exorcism, fresher, exorcism. Too bad your team used song during the second exorcism.

Then you lose. Amazing.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
It's hilarious to me that just 2 weeks ago reddit and others were mass whining about short games and deathball and now the whining is about long games. "Buff towers icefraud pls!!!!" What the fuck do you expect when towers get buffed, deathball gets nerfed, and tower bounty goes down.

This is why dota needs constant patches, players in general don't like any particular strategy, game length, or anything, they just like change.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
no 5 global gg FF

5PnvxCB.png

G.ZZZ

that's what the viper was for right? so you might have a chance of winning at least one lane?

Yeah basically we needed someone that could hold up the early game and laning phase for us. Tbh i think solo omni offlane could've been super fine, but dual defensive supports on dire sucks monkey dicks and silencer need levels too.

If bring back mid camp pull on dire side plz.

EDIT: to elaborate, basically, on dire safe double pull is so much easier to disrupt and offlaner get tons of exp anyway (especially against a safe spec), so i don't like it at all. Considering that with spec in lane going aggro on cent is too hard even with a trilane, and considering that dual roam wasn't in my mind cause i wanted omni from the beginning, i basically forced myself in with that setup. I think silencer ultimately was a good pick because it could save Spec if they ganked him, and could disengage every single boat even if we fed a bit in teh beginning and i couldn't stop a global or two because of higher than usual pings.

Demoli

God i hate spectre hero is so OP it's just press R after team feeds and i get a radiance wth icefraud

I typed hotheaded last time ok

Ketch

Yeah basically we needed someone that could hold up the early game and laning phase for us. Tbh i think solo omni offlane could've been super fine, but dual defensive supports on dire sucks monkey dicks and silencer need levels too.

If bring back mid camp pull on dire side plz.

I dont know the answer, but maybe chen is the answer.

Ketch

Im trying to learn enchantress for my all hero challenge, should I get a midas as my first item (besides smoke and if needed support items)?

I don't play that hero but no, I don't think so. Midas is good if your hero is better later, and you want that later to get here sooner. Enchantress is shit later, so you want items that make her even better now. You should go with early to mid game items I think... urn, mek, necro book, force staff, aghs.

I dont know.
SRH7Xxj.gif

If you are going for midas, really rush it. You can finish it between 4 or 5 minutes depending on your luck.

I don't play that hero but no, I don't think so. Midas is good if your hero is better later, and you want that later to get here sooner. Enchantress is shit later, so you want items that make her even better now. You should go with early to mid game items I think... urn, mek, necro book, force staff, aghs.

I dont know.
SRH7Xxj.gif

Noted, thanks.

Mohasus

dire is much easier to rush a midas on with enchantress than radiant from my experience.

I prefer the radiant side. Start on the hard camp near the bottom rune, kill it and run to stack the other one @:52. Keep stacking it then clear with a wildkin. This isn't possible on the dire side.

Ketch

who wins 1v1 axe or timbersaw?

Also, I put 1 in call and max helix then battle hunger. BH got nerfed, but it's still way better early then later. The bonus armor on call doesn't scale so one point is good enough early, sure it's a longer "disable" but you're just dealing more damage to yourself.

Weird, there's a 20 next to the name while it's listed, but it shows me as the only one in the chat room. Is that right?
Nevermind, had to refresh it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom