• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupsel

Guyz u can now dress as sexy techies for halloween

techies_dota_2_by_chymkuno1-d8170hn.png

BTS getting yet another exclusivity deal is a bit shit. What happened to letting up and coming casters get a chance?

Oh wait that probably only applied when joindota got the deals.

I-league approached BTS this time directly since joindota ditched last season.
JD was the approaching leagues with deals demanding exclusivity.
Its pretty clear cut who is being a prick. (hint: not bts)

----

Mushi just went critshaker vs IAP in the summit! Too bad the replay is not available for download :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok Matt, Final Offer. I will pay $20.00 (See, one more zero!) for Team Secret to add this 14x11 image of Kirby to the Base Logo for 1 day (Actual Games must be play on said day)
iMB0CjL.png

$20.00 for 154 pixels is good deal I believe, that is nearly $.13 per pixel.
bfadoU6.jpg

Alright, enough of that joke (But the offer is open), did you make a collection of which hats should be added with the Halloween Hat Patch? I know you normally do it when you get a hold of the translation strings.

Acinixys

Did slasher say to get vanguard? I can see a bunch of people failing spectacularly due to AMs low base hp.

No

He buys Urn for sustain

So you fight - blink - urn yourself - reengage

When i played it works really well. He plays like Slark. Hit and run kills then you gtfo

Dota 2 virtual stock market, pretty neat idea. Let's get a GAF stack going and see who ends up on top at the end of next month: http://www.gamerfunder.net/

My initial investments:

Can we ask you stuff about the team? Like, how is it working with Puppey? He always gives strange interviews, is he different when talking privately with him?
I'm very good friends with Puppey. Known each other for years now. He's a master troll.

The team itself and their idea has the possibility of reshaping the scene in terms of what these guys deserve and get. It's the only team I would personally work with. I love these guys.

Pratfall

So Dota 2 crashed 2 nights ago, threw me to the desktop at a weird resolution and I had to force quit Dota to get back in. Then, last night, I booted it up again and during the pick phase, my screen got a bunch of blue squares on it and then it crashed hard into a reboot. My computer will now only get to the windows load screen before auto rebooting. It will boot in safemode but there are still blue artifact lines all over the screen. Is my video card dead? Haz? mkenyon? HALP

Is my video card dead? Haz? mkenyon? HALP

Short answer.. get ready to trouble shoot.

If you have onboard video then take the video card out and see if it still happens. I vaguely remember something like that happening when I updated my video card and I had to update my motherboard bios to handle it.

Windows not booting and getting errors like that could be a bad hard drive or even ram. There are a bunch of utilites to check hard drives for health and ram as well.

Big Dog

This is probably a dumb question but how do people know when there is going to be a sale?

People know because there is always a Halloween Weekend Sale each year. And every weekend the weekend sale starts on Thursday afternoon. So due to its weekly pattern it's rightly assumed that this special sale will start at the same time as any other weekend sale.

It gives a big boost to hp, and since he already naturally can tank magic damage a ton the damage block makes him exceptionally tanky in the mid game. The build was more in vogue when everyone bought vanguard.

I rather play AM like slark, a hit and run hero if you are not going to afk farm.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
sanjay you need to make a play your way youtube series like slahser

his urn = your vanguard

then you can debut ur eul's lifestealer and level 1 jungle morbid mask midas morphling

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sanjay's Way series of how-to guides to heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom