• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

This VP Polar Vs Secret game is fucking intense

Looks like Secret's performance is a litte
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9
bipolar

This Slahser idiot is ruining dota

I wonder if he inspired the guy who rushed a Blade Mail on Leshrac on my team the other day. He said the reason was "to counter the hitter".

His next item was a Shadow Blade.

This game also featured a Faceless Void who went Hand of Midas into Battle Fury because I don't know.

FACE

Banned
I wonder if he inspired the guy who rushed a Blade Mail on Leshrac on my team the other day. He said the reason was "to counter the hitter".

This game also featured a Faceless Void who went Hand of Midas into Battle Fury because I don't know.

... Have you played with my brother?

... Have you played with my brother?

Maybe? I remember asking the guy why he went for a second farming item considering it was 30+ minutes in the game and we were down pretty significantly. He gave some dumb answer about cleave damage.

2K MMR games man. This is why I don't really play more than about 5 games a week.

FACE

Banned
Maybe? I remember asking the guy why he went for a second farming item considering it was 30+ minutes in the game and we were down pretty significantly. He gave some dumb answer about cleave damage.

2K MMR games man. This is why I don't really play more than about 5 games a week.

Oh, not my brother then. He can farm those items pretty fast despite how dumb that build is.

Oh, not my brother then. He can farm those items pretty fast despite how dumb that build is.

This guy finished with QB, Hand of Midas, Power Treads and Battle Fury.The game lasted 42:37 and he was only third on our team in net worth (we also had Drow and Lifestealer).

He went 2/10/6

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This guy finished with QB, Hand of Midas, Power Treads and Battle Fury.The game lasted 42:37 and he was only third on our team in net worth (we also had Drow and Lifestealer).

He went 2/10/6

Well, it's understandable. Void really doesn't come on until the 70 minute mark, and he is pretty easy to lock down and kill.

At least the score answers the question of "How do you get Hand of Midas and not have an impact item by 42 minutes", that mystery was bugging me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

It's not an uncommon thing. I see it a lot in my own games and games with high level pubs in pro streams. I'll see some wacky ass fucking build on a hero and I'll just KNOW Slahser put out a video on that hero. I just know it. I'm never wrong. I have nothing against trying new things on a hero but the way the community follows trends like this is super silly.

I'll take it all back as soon as he puts out a video with mid Omni rushing Battle Fury and makes that a thing, but for now that guy's a retard and he needs to quit it.

inkls

Is he playing Centaur again?

EG vs C9

Game 1:

EG.RTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ01: centaur what a surprse

Standin.Mag: can u ban cent plz ?

Standin.Mag: next game

EG.RTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ01: then the crowd wont clap..

EG.ZAIZAIZAIZAIZAI: u are bradwarden

Game 2

C9.Aui_2000.HyperX: shit

Standin.Mag: tnx u

EG.RTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ01: )

Game 3

C9.Aui_2000.HyperX: haha centaur

edit:

I was solo mid, so I'm thinking there wans't much more I could do to convince them

Welp, that sucks. At that point its probably better to just mute them, probably the same type of player who >we need wards when you've already placed wards on the map.

Welp, that sucks. At that point its probably better to just mute them, probably the same type of player who >we need wards when you've already placed wards on the map.

The rub is that the biggest flamer was the support AA who had stolen our carry's farm the entire game .-.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yo I need a VOD of Alliance V. Fnatic. I heard Loder played carry Omni.

I'm very good friends with Puppey. Known each other for years now. He's a master troll.

The team itself and their idea has the possibility of reshaping the scene in terms of what these guys deserve and get. It's the only team I would personally work with. I love these guys.

Cool, thanks for the answer. I always hoped he was a cool dude. He probably just likes to make interviewers sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom