• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i was looking at d2l and said fuckit c9 can throw this and dont care so i bet on Kompas....good stuff

Im not brave enough to bet on M5 though

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't see a problem here. I don't think playing video games makes you a nerd but watching anime does.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
When do we get our spooky scary hats, there better be a Valve made Wraith King set offered!

I would also love to see Valve push out a revamped drop system, but I think that will be next month when Oracle is released. If not, I hope you like the free to play items since thats all that will be dropping.

When do we get our spooky scary hats, there better be a Valve made Wraith King set offered!

I would also love to see Valve push out a revamped drop system, but I think that will be next month when Oracle is released. If not, I hope you like the free to play items since thats all that will be dropping.

I love your optimism.

Rough.

Solo queueing(I presume) sucks.

Yeah but I don't have any other option. I don't really care about my MMR or think I'm that good, I mostly just hope the games aren't one sided.

Well, it's understandable. Void really doesn't come on until the 70 minute mark, and he is pretty easy to lock down and kill.

At least the score answers the question of "How do you get Hand of Midas and not have an impact item by 42 minutes", that mystery was bugging me.

He also demanded mid. And our Drow and Lifestealer laned together while Necrophos and Leshrac went bottom.

The other team was Clockwerk, Viper, Wraith King, PL and Skywrath.

shira

lol i was looking at d2l and said fuckit c9 can throw this and dont care so i bet on Kompas....good stuff

Im not brave enough to bet on M5 though

OMG secret 322x2
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

It's not an uncommon thing. I see it a lot in my own games and games with high level pubs in pro streams. I'll see some wacky ass fucking build on a hero and I'll just KNOW Slahser put out a video on that hero. I just know it. I'm never wrong. I have nothing against trying new things on a hero but the way the community follows trends like this is super silly.

I'll take it all back as soon as he puts out a video with mid Omni rushing Battle Fury and makes that a thing, but for now that guy's a retard and he needs to quit it.

It's more a matter of him being 6K MMR and the people you're playing with being much worse than that

Probably not any different than any other low level pub trying to copy a new meta build, I'm sure the first few weeks of radiance naga were much worse than urn spectre or euls gyro.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am honestly surprised at how often sets get added I have never seen. My only guess is that people must upload them, and keep them private for at least a week so I never notice them when I browse by most recent, like I have never seen that CK set.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if Valve will give us a free holiday goody bag like TF2 got. I expect if there is a Diretide 2015 Valve is going to get rid of giving out gifts for each game won, and may make it so you get a single collection of gifts if you get a trophy for winning/playing X number of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom