• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
weird to me how lycan had a fp/fb for 1 week phase in eu/china then all of a sudden went back to here and there round 2

the eg effect maybe

Falk

that puzzling face
Yeah veno was 5th pick TA was 4th

C9 picking morph against an ET and Zeus hahhahaaaaa

Hey, it's 2-0. The only way to reliably win 3 in a row is to play the metagame and crush your opponent's morale so thoroughly in one fell swoop that they essentially give up and throw the next 2 games.

Winning using a Morph in this case fulfills those requirements.

edit: Morph giving up first blood is also part of this plan.

bbd23

oh my goodness C9

SLx19c3.gif

xanavi

Man, if I were losing a bo5 0-2 I would absolutely not bet my last game on an offlane morph+lich. It seems like the last thing you'd want to do when you're in an elimination situation is play a goofy setup like that.

A team like Secret just plays way too well to get flustered by goofy shit.

M.D

What do you think about all the new western teams?

We already beat Secret Team in scrims. I actually think they suck but apparently they own everyone else. They do decently well with everyone else. Obviously they're not as good as people say they are just based on the star power. You'd think they would dominate everyone but none of them are used to their roles. Everyone switched roles except Puppey, like even Kuroky is half support half carry. They don't really understand their roles and I don't know how much time they'll need to adjust to that. Hopefully for them they don't lose too much. If you lose too much, even though you need time to adjust, you can't because you're already too negative.

I actually think they suck

they suck

TgTO7yv.gif

Acinixys

EE always seemed (or rather, screamed) the emotional type. I can imagine him getting kinda worked up during matches.

Start Alliance - get kicked - they win TI

Start C9 - get kicked - they win TI?

Team Tinker are really dissapointing me

They seemed well on their way to become a top tier team

But SingSing seems to be slipping. Playing like trash in every game

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why do you need a smurf?

I don't need a smurf, I just have another account and I wanted to play a game without the people on my friend list seeing that I was playing. I'm currently abstaining from Dota so I have to be sneaky.

SamVimes

Start Alliance - get kicked - they win TI

Start C9 - get kicked - they win TI?

Team Tinker are really dissapointing me

They seemed well on their way to become a top tier team

But SingSing seems to be slipping. Playing like trash in every game

They never did. They don't have any leadership and can't draft for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom