• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

I think Qojqva died twice because of the dire creep that Fear hooked into the woods like 15 minutes into the game. Little guy just hung out there the whole game being a BoT bot.

shira

1EFE61206CD4B88551A689CF8CC06A5B11A883E6
kawaii desu
637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=338939737

Vade

Bulba needs to stop this dota foolishness and go back to India where his bride is waiting. Then become a train conductor like his mother wanted.

TUSR

Banned
For the Rainmaker bow, this is the item description:

This bow is crafted from the wood of tallest tree in all of the Western forests. It is said that the tree's branches reach the rain clouds, giving the the bow its power.

The first sentence is not grammatically correct.

Should it not be:

This bow is crafted from the wood of the tallest tree in all of the Western forests.

Falk

that puzzling face
On the subject of CM, anyone else getting the bug where the portrait shows her tits instead of her face?

I got AM's shoulder once viewed from the back. Don't ask me to explain, I can't explain.

Best still has to be bald CM though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
One of my Co-workers started playing Dota recently and added me to steam, decided to take a look at his profile and this is what I see:
russiabitch.png

kvk1

Go on Google, want to look up the calories in one (1) avocado.

322 kcal.

Immediately feel guilty about not playing Dota for a while.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Drinking "grape juice" out of a brown paper bag tier.

Listen here, man. I don't have a Dota problem. Me and Dota, we get along. But when I'm with those people, my "Dota friends" I become a bad person and I can't control myself. I'm not the problem. Dota isn't the problem. THEY are the problem.

shira

twitch chat said:
THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO DOLLARS
twitch chat said:
twitch chat said:

Thanks iG
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom