• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The only thing funnier than PPD are people that get mad at PPD. He might be my favorite Dota player right now.

Is anyone elses mouse freaking out in game lately? Its only in Dota, but its like I've got super bad lag, sometimes the pointer even seems to disappear
I've had issues with the mouse pointer freezing when I use the middle mouse button or side buttons since upgrading to Windows 8.1. It's super annoying, haven't been able to fix it yet.

Ppd is ben mitchell's fantasy where he proves Phil wrong and shows that he has made something of himself. Something Kathy would br proud of.

Got any crisps?

Hupsel

I had a dream tonight that I played Doom and his ulti had only a 5 sec cooldown! Ive never played Doom and hate the hero. Guess I got traumatized after fighting one in the last 10 or so matches.

bbd23

ROFL TEAM STINKER
facepalm.gif

Falk

that puzzling face
You don't have to post that every page. We know. :(

(Although China lost some really good players this year)

I actually think this cements why EG are top class at the minute. Just pushing their luck until they get the advantage.

They have the professionalism to win matches.

But China will walk all over us at TI5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom