• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1248935810

HOLY BAFUCKING JESUS!

We just won by annoying them to death.

I shit you not.

95 minutes......

5vgNwDO.png

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Wow I hadn't listened to the new Spectre voice pack yet but that is damn near pointless. Way to go community.

Hupsel

What are good counters to Troll Warlord and Juggernaut? Probably ghost scepter for Jugg and... blade mail for Troll?

Blu(e)

Jadehorn courier get ^-^

I have no desire for these sets that dropped from year beast if someone wants them.
Mortar forge ( clock)
Flight of the crescent moon. (luna)
The world splitter ( elder titan)
Harbinger of the inauspicious abyss ( OD) Claimed by haz.
PM'd you concerning Elder Titan set.

Big Dog

Wow I hadn't listened to the new Spectre voice pack yet but that is damn near pointless. Way to go community.

How is it pointless? The voice pack stays true to Spectre being otherworldy/ ghostly and gives something new and creative. The same treatment would have happened to any other hero in the game. Not sure what you could expect out of it since a voice pack is just a new spin on the theme of a hero.

How is it pointless? The voice pack stays true to Spectre being otherworldy/ ghostly and gives something new and creative. The same treatment would have happened to any other hero in the game. Not sure what you could expect out of it since a voice pack is just a new spin on the theme of a hero.

It's pointless since Spectre's voice is good. We needed to change a lousy voice like Luna or Mirana.

Pratfall

just so that I'm clear here: your team picked Tide, Lancer, WD and Troll Warlord...

...and you're throwing salt at the enemy Zeus who damn near single-handedly carried his team over one of the most try-hard comps imaginable?

Tell me my eyes are deceiving me.

to be fair to me, they were a 4 stack who never spoke the whole game and troll was one of the few mids left in the RD pool at last pick

Anyone will find any reason to call someone an 'X hero picker'.

I mean....but that match and the posting of it is remarkable. I'd almost feel bad about that win in the first place, much less posting it here and disparaging someone who did their damndest to win despite extremely long odds. His team try-hard picked an incredibly strong comp and the other team didn't. The results are as expected.

+respect for that Zeus who clearly did work.

Pratfall

I mean....but that match and the posting of it is remarkable. I'd almost feel bad about that win in the first place, much less posting it here and disparaging someone who did their damndest to win despite extremely long odds. His team try-hard picked an incredibly strong comp and the other team didn't. The results are as expected.

+respect for that Zeus who clearly did work.

you are right. I will keep this shame to myself in the future.

shira

Bladesrunner (Juggernaut)
Dragon's Ascension (Dragon Knight)
Ghastly Matriarch (Death Prophet)
Steam Chopper (Timbersaw)
Arms of Burning Turmoil Mythical (Chaos Knight)
The Bonehunter Set (Bloodseeker)
Shards of the Falling Comet (Morphling)
Embers of Endless Havoc (Chaos Knight)

I don't play any of these, will gift like for like

http://redd.it/2wa6xk
There is a tradearoo on /r/dota2trade if you are willing to sign up to reddit and PM people around the world

*****Caution if you post directly in that thread you have to register your steam ID as your flair first
http://redd.it/2eg3hh

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So my hero still stutter steps randomly when walking around, especially at/near ramps. It's so fucking annoying, your hero acts like someone is invis body blocking them when no one is. Valve plz.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
2-1-2 vs synergized 5 stack with more points than us and we had a feeding person who just clicked in lane to die.

Despite going 4-0 in our duo lane before minute 5 just lose, can't do anything, game can be so frustrating some times.
Yeah how does this apply to swift
They kept mentioning tswift in all chat and it was a clowny game with tons of throwing so I figured I'd post it in case it was one of you.

Acinixys

Ashamed to say that I am 2-9 in Year Beast.

No sets for me.

I have discovered that the Zeus + Undying combo isnt as strong as I first though

After about 20 minutes it falls off pretty hard

And then the team with superior team fight is the one that wins

We got CRUSHED early game and were all calling GG at 10 minutes or so

But then we started winning fight off the back of our Magnus getting some sick RPs into Chaotic Offering + Stormbolt

If you can defend your highground and kill their beast comebacks are easy

Riki is pretty much the next flavor of the month isnt he? So fucking OP at the moment if played right, and deals huge damage late game too.

Note that I'm talking about pubs, but I'm not surprised if he'll be picked during tournaments too.

Riki is pretty much the next flavor of the month isnt he? So fucking OP at the moment if played right, and deals huge damage late game too.

Note that I'm talking about pubs, but I'm not surprised if he'll be picked during tournaments too.

Its pretty weird

When I started, there was always a Riki on one of the teams. Then as I got better, he's far less common. Really enjoying using him at the moment though. I'm losing a lot of farm moving around the map to avoid wards though. Need to get good enough to buy a gem, or keep a TPS in reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom