• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything VIP tickets should be auctioned.

So let's say there's 100 tickets, people bid to get in the top 100 bidders, and these people all get the ticket
And maybe add to the prizepool of the tournament (or something else ? 1v1 tournament for example) all the money that is above the average bid (like highest bid is 2500$, average is 600$, that's +1900$ to prize pool)

It also helps not having scalpers

shira

You craft a charm by recycling 10 items. It has a large list of potental items, one of which is a VIP ticket to TI5.

A bit like the old Golden Wrench thing from TF2, except you will also have to win 3 games for the chance.

So anyone can win and go to TI5? That doesn't seem Valve's style at all.

Low Tier
This is a great conversation and all but can all you plebs that are sub-4k plz not post anymore thx ur triggering some of the master race 4k players that peruse this forum and sometimes grace us with their knowledge

kvk1

can i still talk about hats

How much overall did you spend on the market?

Because if it's less than I did, then no.

Get on my hat level.

RJVFI6H.gif

Low Tier
we will discuss this with our postmaster. He will check your post quality to mmr ratio and determine if your posts are worthy of being read by the great players that have made it into the 4k mmr bracket.

goodjob.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
also steve how do you feel about smooth, creamy house music

because you should put gosh by jamie xx and need you now by hot chip on your summer jams playlist

Acinixys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom