• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanavi

0SPgaEq.jpg

Doubt we're getting an event, 6.84 should come with zet and (hopefully) source 2, that's big enough
But yeah I think that would take a 3 days announcement thing

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't expect any major update for at least two weeks. Hell, I could see Valve simply doing no updates until 6.84, if they are really moving over to Source 2 that patch they likely don't want to even push new hats.

DrPizza

Banned
Doubt we're getting an event, 6.84 should come with zet and (hopefully) source 2, that's big enough
But yeah I think that would take a 3 days announcement thing

Welp, I didn't mean event, I mean the kind of thing they did for Winter Wyvern; some kind of back story or multi-day introduction sort of thing. But I think there will surely have to be *something* for Source 2.

Chris R

we will discuss this with our postmaster. He will check your post quality to mmr ratio and determine if your posts are worthy of being read by the great players that have made it into the 4k mmr bracket.

goodjob.gif

Postmaster? Does he look like this?

fbbcDw8.png

Only US nerds will understand this

harSon

Banned
sentient i can prob scrim friday

someone wanted to scrim me today at 6pm pst, i think it was vade but i cant remember

I'm available to scrim on Friday.

If you guys push today's scrim to 6:45-7:00pm, I can probably make the second game - since I'm out of the office at 6:30 to 7:00pm.

manfestival

Für lange Zeit sammelte Shadow Fiend die Seelen seiner Feinde. Wie jedem Sammler gelüstete es auch ihm nach einigen Stücken besonders und er würde sie um jeden Preis in seinen Besitz bringen. Es existieren jedoch einige Seelen, an denen man sich nicht versuchen sollte, und Kräfte, die so finster und hasserfüllt sind, dass kein Wesen sie zu beherrschen versuchen sollte. Shadow Fiend musste erst selbst erfahren, welchen Preis die Vorzüge einer Dämonenseele haben – und ward auf ewig verwandelt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom