• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

uHAKP9a.png

shitpost until 6.84

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've never wanted a Dota patch more in my entire life. My cohorts and I only really play unranked, all pick and just play what we like and/or random all our heroes with no regard to team composition and we still get tryhard/metapicked EVERY single game. We had a week where we played against a combination of Drow/Visage/WR/Sniper/Storm at least 6 times. If it's not that it's the scourge of Troll, Sniper, Jugg and Axe like every single game.

Void was a blight that patch before he got nerfed, but aside from that I haven't seen a collection of asshole heroes dominate low-tier pub play the way the current ones are.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hope one of those SMTxFire Emblem doods end up in Smash, they have some cool designs. I wonder how long they will support Smash with DLC.

You guys think Mario Kart will get more DLC after this patch?

Kade

I hope one of those SMTxFire Emblem doods end up in Smash, they have some cool designs. I wonder how long they will support Smash with DLC.

You guys think Mario Kart will get more DLC after this patch?

They still need to add Lucina to Mario Kart 8.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ryu is definitely iconic. Tho that is not actually a requirement to be featured in Smash Bros.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They still need to add Lucina to Mario Kart 8.

Really hoping they do a Kirby themed DLC, there a several really unique vehicles in Air Ride that could fit the Mario Kart style, and there are a ton of locals from the series that would make good tracks. They could even just remake one of the stages from Air Ride, something like tweeked Checker Knights would be amazing with the anti-gravity system in Mario Kart: https://youtu.be/KlOCS6jVB10?t=23s

Edit: Called it for the 6.84 stuff!

TUSR

Banned
Reminder, I need both captains confirming the times.

1. Weekly games must be scheduled between captains for anytime on Fri – Sun, but the agreed upon official date and time must be reported by BOTH captains and validated by an admin no later than 11:59 PM PST on Thursday of any particular week. If neither captain reports to an admin by this time, both teams will go 0-2 for the week. If one captain is inactive or unresponsive, the opposing captain should provide logs of attempted contact in order to be granted a forfeit victory. This is to ensure a relatively smooth scheduling process.

Bolded team names on the schedule have confirmed their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom