• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manus

Accidentally dropped this in inhouse; meant to ask in here instead:
I've been totally out of the loop on the game since TI4 and have no idea what the current meta is like- what would be a good recent tourney to watch to catch up on it?

Watch the DAC tournament. Has some amazing games from this meta. And for luls look up the 3 and a half hour C9 game.

Accidentally dropped this in inhouse; meant to ask in here instead:
I've been totally out of the loop on the game since TI4 and have no idea what the current meta is like- what would be a good recent tourney to watch to catch up on it?

Current meta will leave you a bad taste in your mouth, new meta coming next week, so you better start in fresh. But really, DAC is all you need for good summary into what the current meta is about, which basically translates into everythingwassniper.jpg

shira

Wait

WHAT

tumblr_lshymuhP6j1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Chris R

why do trench people pick carries when they can't fucking farm/last hit/ect???

I like supporting, I don't like midding but these people are so bad :(

45 min game. One of us was safe lane farming, one of us was support roaming :(

sixghost

What the fuck is this? How hard is it to do a fatality? It's not like you have to do a fucking pretzel motion.

I think it's probably more for the people who play all the characters and just want to have some fun seeing all the fatalities. None of the inputs for them are difficult, but if you've only played a character once or twice before you aren't going to remember that shit.

Acinixys

I hope they get completely away from casters and just do the in-game audio.

This will never happen

They must get a lot of ad revenue from their casted streams

When they have CSGO FACEIT games with well known teams they get easily 100 000+ viewers

Chris R

Gentleman's Agreement, no troll picking :O

edit: fuck, they got trapped by the flying courier just like I did in my last game lol

edit 2: fear is only 27? fml

i hope Na'vi doesn't win the redemption vote. they bring nothing to the summit. at least the alliance members react more with the community and they have pajkatt.

the things Na'vi are promising are borderline the definition of boring. PJsalt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom