• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

HNSVQ4Y.jpg

reddit banned my arteezy post
tears.gif

Hylian7

I apologize for all the rage posting last night. I got a little bit on tilt...maybe a lot bit.

That said, we still need a new patch froggy.

Acinixys

Hearthstone stream

EDIT: no this is stupid wtf do he want to get banned?

Lifecoach is a bad HS player and a shitty streamer

Kripp for life

Not sure if everyone knows, but life coach was unknowingly streaming with him and his wife in a bedroom and during it he pulled down his and his wife's pants,fucking hilarious.

LMFAO

Apparently they both got butt ass naked

The dangers of being a streamer

Baha

This is an official announcement from Bugatti Corporation. Due to a surge of new customers, we have sold out all our Veyrons and are unable to keep up production. We ask that orders be delayed for a year. We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences this has caused. Thank you for your patience and wish you all a good day.

shira

This is an official announcement from Bugatti Corporation. Due to a surge of new customers, we have sold out all our Veyrons and are unable to keep up production. We ask that orders be delayed for a year. We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences this has caused. Thank you for your patience and wish you all a good day.

R3dAYAd.jpg

Hylian7

How do you guys expect Euls to get nerfed?

I honestly think they will either heavily nerf or remove the purge. It is too strong, and to inconsistent. Why does it remove rune buffs and silences, yet doesn't remove stuff like Cold Feet? Maybe the way to go is to make it into a projectile a la eblade.

I probably should have bought it in both my Storm games last night. I couldn't participate in fights because of enemy death ball and silences.

Longer cooldown or shorter range, or higher recipe price but that was already done iirc
Landing should be a bit random, so that SF can't just one shot everything with it. It's fine on lina, it actually almost defines her.

Hylian7

Remove the damage and give it to Atos seems actually possible so it get countered by blink again. Atos is such a boring item anyway, i'd rather icefrog remade it or smth.
Dude Atos is great.

Cooldown and MS definitely seem like safe bets. I think the blink canceling damage will stay though.

Also I wish they would fix Silencer ult. It still affects units that are supposed to be invulnerable. Storm mid zip, anyone Euls'd, Phase Shifted Puck, etc.

kionedrik

How do you guys expect Euls to get nerfed?

I honestly think they will either heavily nerf or remove the purge. It is too strong, and to inconsistent. Why does it remove rune buffs and silences, yet doesn't remove stuff like Cold Feet? Maybe the way to go is to make it into a projectile a la eblade.

I probably should have bought it in both my Storm games last night. I couldn't participate in fights because of enemy death ball and silences.

I expect the range to be shortened to something in the 500's and the MS bonus to be cut in half honestly.

What I'd really like to see is a buff to Atos. Reduce cast range to 800, give it some damage and a little passive 1.5 mana regen (on top of the 1 mana regen it already provides).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom