• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
lol, thats a weak excuse considering all the heroes that don't have a stun. He's not Bloodseeker.

also:

skull-basher-4e689e546eccb4aecdc672c8d71d8e75.png
abyssal-blade-c2a80da9ab371acf8499e43d96d4d7eb.png

the fact that he has to get that item just so he can actually successfully gank, truly a mess. pounce should ministun.

inkls

the fact that he has to get that item just so he can actually successfully gank, truly a mess. pounce should ministun.

yeah because he cant get the item quick because normally he needs a heart to stay in lane and farm, oh nvm. Actually he needs a first bkb or he'll get disabled easily, oh my bad. Yeah its not like he has good early burst and ways to remove the hero's stats quickly to be able to kill many before they finish teleporting, oh nvm. Well at least he has no way to flashfarm to get it fast or anything that allows him to run quickly around the map from camp to camp or get to a ganking target quickly, oh nvm.

People also always carry tp's at all stages of the game, even during the laning phase and at all level of play as shown by C9, oh nvm.

DrPizza

Banned
I hope we'll be able to cancel snowball in 684

Cancellable snowball would be huge, I think. Pull people into it to dodge spells, but no need to go rolling after an enemy into an even worse spot.

I think Walrus Punch needs to be stronger, though. It should be at least as big as a PA crit.

I'm still shaking from rat meta, I'm not ready to go back.

But buff LD please

LD has some of the best hats (red panda so cute) but is just unplayably garbage right now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ursa needs to be OP because he is awesome. Also I want to see how many pros have the Alpine set.

I think Sing is the only pro I have seen that actually owns it, and it was given to him by a fan.

I wonder if the Redwood Claws will ever be released again, they are actually pretty rare and are up to $10 in price.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
my isp is fucking cretinous. my connection is poor or unstable probably 1/2 of the time now. just now my ping jumped up to 400 with spikes to 800 and just sat there for the entire game, on EUW. it's 2:30am, there is literally no reason for this except incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom