• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav47

Fuck me, who can throw harder

e: damn I was watching the rebroadcast, I was wondering why no one was commenting on the match lol

Atlantis

Haha, I played with that 2Chainz guy he's a piece of fucking shit. Spent the whole game calling everyone "nigga" and talking shit the whole time. I hope he gets murdered.

ibg4erPpV1Oue.gif

Low Tier
storm is undoubtedly one of the biggest pub threats right now, especially with rubberbanding as prominent as it is. He's hard to punish and does exceptionally well in almost all situations. Thx Sumail

inkls

you think rubberband nerf would change that or is he getting a nerf? Or is it the mid meta just good for him right now?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
storm is undoubtedly one of the biggest pub threats right now, especially with rubberbanding as prominent as it is. He's hard to punish and does exceptionally well in almost all situations. Thx Sumail

i agree, delete storm.

docbon

Oh we playing this game?

400 MMR Slardar who raged from start to finish. Bought boots a hammer and the desolator recipe. 3-21-0. How the fuck do you get 0 assists?

TBD peruvian. Had 6 last hits as mid Riki. Complained of high ping and abandoned.

today i tried to triple stack camps with shadow demon in an empty lobby.

i could only double stack.
fQFDwEu.png

JambiBum

Exclusive 6.84 early patch preview. Your patch preview provides an early look into a specific hero's changes. Today's early look is brought to you by Hylian's Seven balancing tablets. Feeling yourself tilt? Enjoy one of our seven 100% pure salt tablets. Take all seven at once and you will find yourself with a pocket full of blame you can throw at your teammates. The sneak peak is...Sniper! Here are the changes coming to Sniper in 6.84

Shrapnel: Now lasts 5 seconds every level. Each level increases range from 500/600/800/1000. Shrapnel also paints targets for new Assassinate.

Assassintate: If no targets are painted with Shrapnel, Assassinate does full damage to 1 target. If targets are painted, Assassinate bounces from one target to the next suffering a damage reduction per target hit after initial shot.

hey when did this blog post get posted??

http://blog.dota2.com/

The International is drawing closer, and next week we will be releasing The International Compendium, along with a major balance update. Soon after that we will be announcing the teams that will be invited to The International.

Today, however, we would like to talk about our plans for improving the competitive landscape as a whole. As fans of the game, we love watching teams compete in high stakes tournaments, but we also recognize that there is room for improvement on a more structural level. While the lack of roster stability and major focal points during the year had its advantages, it has eventually come at the cost of fan engagement and competitive stability for the players.

The Dota Major Championships, starting this Fall, will be an annual series of four marquee tournaments, one being The International. The three additional tournaments will be Valve-sponsored events hosted by third-party organizers at different locations around the world. Teams that participate in these events will be required to adhere to limited roster trade periods during the year.

As the Fall event approaches, more tournament details will be announced.

The three additional tournaments will be Valve-sponsored events hosted by third-party organizers at different locations around the world.

Guessing one per region, I seriously hope BTS ain't getting a monopoly on that stuff

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
out of 107 heroes in cm lol, sure

it's not as if their popularity scales linearly though

i mean taking pub rankings on dotabuff, the highest picked is 42.08%, and the 25th most picked is 11.96%; but a drop down to 50th is only down to 7% pick rate

the top, like, 10 heroes are picked disproportionately

I wonder who will get the majors, I mean assuming DAC is one that only leaves two slots, one around October and one around April. ESL One would definitely be deserving but feels too late in the year to be a major

I'm sure they'd be willing to move it for the valve sponsoring itself
There's gonna be some mad salt about who gets sponsored and who doesn't, the drama's gonna be real

DAC for china, ESL for europe, and ??? for NA

shira

NEXT WEEK INSHALLAH

Next week could be anytime from

t1430031600z4.png

to
t1430636400z4.png

I wonder who will get the majors, I mean assuming DAC is one that only leaves two slots, one around October and one around April. ESL One would definitely be deserving but feels too late in the year to be a major

There was a company that wanted to do a $500k LAN in Seattle this Summer, now that is the Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom