• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Those look like straight-up garbage compared to Immortals. Source 2 and nouveau particles is just going to have disco lights on every item. Non-particle items are going to be like legacy items.

btw what ever happened to
CCf_NR_UwAATPaN.jpg:large

Acti

Those look like straight-up garbage compared to Immortals. Source 2 and nouveau particles is just going to have disco lights on every item. Non-particle items are going to be like legacy items.

btw what ever happened to
CCf_NR_UwAATPaN.jpg:large

Holy shit!
aaaah.gif

Kade

The issue with that Warlock set is that it changes his species from Oglodi to weird ugly octopus man and disrespects the lore and intentions of Valve Interactive.

DrPizza

Banned
Na'Vi's "no late game carry" draft is going about as badly as one might have expected.

Edit: OK and then Na'Vi win a ridiculous fight for a 10,000 XP swing. What in the world.

Edit 2: And Na'Vi just did it again. Two 6-1 trades. Insane.

Vade

um metroid is a girl in case you didn't know

No you stupid Meeru this is a metroid

7TpMJF6.jpg

It is Sega's most popular character created by Hideo Kojima. Fucking kids not knowing about the history. Next they are going to tell me that time when the Russian were sending nukes to Cuba was not the French Revolution.

G.ZZZ

Attention please, to all the readers of my posts, it's advisable that you add
at the end of every sentence to better grasp the essence of my messages.

Thank you, the G.ZZZ™ staff.

DrPizza

Banned
"Na'Vi's "no late game carry" draft is going about as badly as one might have expected."

cool.gif

Well who could have expected a 20,000 XP throw like that! 322 gaming.

Meanwhile, Empire, who looked fucking dominant in Dreamleague yesterday, were just beaten 2-1 by Team Tinker.

Any tips for maximising GPM/XPM as a support?

Also I remember back a few years ago someone posted graphs on what to do depending on the situation for each lane, is there such a thing available?

Wok

How the hell are dust and OOV among your most used items

I used to first pick Riki, so I needed Dust to counter Bounty Hunter.

• Taunt Treasure $6,000,000 Wednesday 6th morning
  • The Watcher Below Ward $6,500,000 Friday 8th morning
  • Immortal Treasure II $7,000,000 Sunday 10th
  • Dota 2 Short Film Contest $8,000,000 Tuesday 12th
  • Wyvern Hatchling Courier $9,000,000 Friday 15th
  • Immortal Treasure III $10,000,000 Monday 25th morning

The prize curve is going as expected so far. I am talking about European time here.

shira

REDBULL BGROUNDS
t1430852400z4.png

Nice format. OMFG this LAN is a joke

- Each team has three lives and take turns selecting an opponent
- One loss equals one life lost
- A win means you get to keep your life and earn $1500 per life taken from other teams
- Each team can has the opportunity to redirect only one challenge, so they better use it wisely
- Play continues until only two teams have lives left
Those two teams will be finalists playing on stage at the Warfield for the Grand Finals on May 10th

I guess Redbull found a way to get rid of http://dota2lounge.com/

Secret on 6.84 coming suun. :kreygasm:

Sianos

6.84 has made people crazy tbh

just five manning around the map diving towers constantly

do you think for like FIVE MINUTES we could play dota and not lemmings

when you're entirely forced out of lane but still out farm the enemy safe laner because you acknowledge that last hitting is a mechanic in dota

i think i'll try going undercover in the offlane to avoid the dreaded aggro tetralane

DrPizza

Banned
when you're entirely forced out of lane but still out farm the enemy safe laner because you acknowledge that last hitting is a mechanic in dota

i think i'll try going undercover in the offlane to avoid the dreaded aggro tetralane

Yesterday our mid Medusa was up against the patented Drow/Tiny dual lane mid. Baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom