• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Vade

whats wrong with being sexy?

mzpSO4O.jpg

bbd23

i really dont like how storm aghs you cant target anyone with your W. it just happens in an aoe once you click it. feels so damn weird for some reason

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

quesa playing axe and 1.09 playing lich, I'm not the only one!

His buffs are no joke. Even more so if the idiots on your team don't know how to execute the Delta Split when he throws his ult at you.

lich is already my second most played hero so I won't be shying away from him. In the past I've stopped playing some of my favorite heroes once they became meta (namely Bloodseeker) due to some stupid honor code but this time I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Time to raise that 37% winrate on slark also.

Artanisix

Thoughts on blade mail so far? I see lots of bitching on reddit but i have not seen it in a game yet

might be too good early/midgame but i think reddit is whining harder about it than they should be. it's very very strong when picked up early but if your carries itemize properly against it (armor instead of bkb), the blade mail damage ends up neutered pretty hard.

i could be wrong though, havent had enough time to test with it

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Thoughts on blade mail so far? I see lots of bitching on reddit but i have not seen it in a game yet

i just wanna see the cooldown go up, 13s cd/4.5s duration is just too much uptime for how good the item is now

if you fuck up ur blademail timing, u should get punished hard

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
played 2 games tonight in ranked and no one is buying tome or using scan. also, hurrah 3.2k mmr, now to 3.5.

Artanisix

tbh i would love if scanner had a sound like the scanner starcraft that way i have both audio and visual feedback for when it goes off

hard to notice sometimes

So since I am still looking for the TI5 Necrophos set I'm pleased that Reaper's Scythe is much less bullshit now. Doing more damage early is a lot more fair than 30 second respawn timer increases.

Carlius

Banned
windrunner with bloodthorn is fucking disgusting....DISGUSTING. i hope they nerf that shit to the ground. 2 shotting 6 slotted tinys, gtfo.

Hylian7

windrunner with bloodthorn is fucking disgusting....DISGUSTING. i hope they nerf that shit to the ground. 2 shotting 6 slotted tinys, gtfo.

It sounds good in theory, but you have to get Aghs and Bloodthorn (which is 7k gold). You have to survive early-mid game to get there.

I feel like on Windrunner you'd only get Bloodthorn if you know you need the slot space for HP items, etc. It's silence + crit + true strike in one slot so you can use the other two slots for something else. Too expensive otherwise.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I want to build Pike on Drow or Luna if I can get away with it...

Acinixys

Abyssal is so good now. Vanguard + Basher is such an easy build up.

Pike is 100% getting nerfed

It needs a much longer cooldown and a shorter push distance.

TUSR

Banned
What's the point of letting the Elite Wolves play in anything? Are they not the same lineup that was caught match fixing and are now barred from Valve events?

Or did they change rosters?

Hylian7

I'm sure this will be figured out in the coming weeks/months since the patch has only been out a few days, but I'm wanting to get some opinions in here on it. Is using the scan immediately when cooldown is up greedy? You probably don't want to do that in the late game, but early-mid game, I could see the mid or offlaner having to do that.

Wok

I'm sure this will be figured out in the coming weeks/months since the patch has only been out a few days, but I'm wanting to get some opinions in here on it. Is using the scan immediately when cooldown is up greedy? You probably don't want to do that in the late game, but early-mid game, I could see the mid or offlaner having to do that.

Situational. Imagine you have an Ursa opponent, you use scan for crap while you could have waited a bit more and caught him smoked going Roshan.

Top Bottom