• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Hylian7

haha man, pa is just so broken. its not even fun to play dota anymore. every game has a pa.

Ehhhh, I don't think so. I've barely seen her at all in my games, but even so, she definitely isn't broken right now. If anything she could use a buff.

Carlius

Banned
Ehhhh, I don't think so. I've barely seen her at all in my games, but even so, she definitely isn't broken right now. If anything she could use a buff.

ya maybe cause i am in trench 3.4 mmr...every game a pa. shes just so annoying. massive crits with dagger is the biggest bullshit ive seen in a while. she kills with that shit.

Hylian7

ya maybe cause i am in trench 3.4 mmr...every game a pa. shes just so annoying. massive crits with dagger is the biggest bullshit ive seen in a while. she kills with that shit.

I mean, at the moment I'm not much higher than that (~3.8k). Dagger still doesn't go through BKB. Linkens is a thing, and Lotus Orb is even more of a thing, and more hilarious.

just have someone make silver edge. Or pick heroes that can burst her down with nukes.

This too.

shira

Ch0S8jzUgAE1xN3.jpg:large

wallet = dead

Quesa

I need a CPU upgrade more than a I need a GPU upgrade

Are we due for an announcement on those, or did they just do that?

I have yet to see a good PA in my games. Not sure what that poster is talking about. The hero has sucked forever and I'm not sure if she's good now.

Hylian7

Random Overwatch post.

I still like Roadhog, interrupting so many big ults is satisfying. Pulling an ulting Pharah out of the air is great.

Tracer is great too, as well as D-Va, Bastion (Overpowered IMO because his transform reloads his weapons and is too fast), Pharah. As far as supports I like Lucio and Symmetra.

I'm trying to learn Mei, getting there on her. Also learning Genji, he's pretty fun. I want to get better at Reaper.

Solder 76 is boring to me, and I really do not enjoy playing Mercy, Zarya, or Winston (who is unederpowered IMO, I mean one of his "Tips" says that he likes to distract people from targets that are more of a threat. That's basically saying he's useless).

Pa still snowballs hard if the enemy team is running some stupid picks not pressuring her or pushing.
And her invis of the enemy map is imba in normal bracket

Shes is not OP.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
HBM2 or fuckoff, piecemeal exact upgrades only limited by anti-trust from AMD.

Mei is fantastic, Genji surprisingly not garbage in some cases, Musicman great. Junkrat broken demoman, but after some maps learning Pharah is growing on me a lot.

G.ZZZ

ACXA2ft.png

Humanity is trash. My secret? Mute everyone, and everyone will love you. They're all dumb idiots who don't need no communication from me anyway.

Fevaweva

PA's counter? Pugna. Decrepify and leave the PA bewildered by your dank skilzz. So no, I don't think she is OP or anything.

HBM2 or fuckoff, piecemeal exact upgrades only limited by anti-trust from AMD.

Mei is fantastic, Genji surprisingly not garbage in some cases, Musicman great. Junkrat broken demoman, but after some maps learning Pharah is growing on me a lot.
That's what I'm sayin'

gai_shain

pointless drama zzz
all members are already registered on the team. doesn't matter if they are a sub or not.

Well it obviously matters, why have rules at all if they arent enforced.
Talking about this:
SO HOW ARE SUBSTITUTES USED THEN? CAN THEY BECOME PRIMARY MEMBERS?
Yes – in order to swap Primary and Substitute slots, both the Primary and Substitute players must agree to the swap.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
wtf fnatic was doing so well without mushi too rofl

fucking ride the bench mushi

pointless drama zzz
all members are already registered on the team. doesn't matter if they are a sub or not.

It's not pointless at all. Net was a primary member and it's pretty heavily implied in fnatic's statement that he did not wish to be forced into the sub position. So they forced him into sub and he left. That shouldn't happen. Dude is part of the primary roster and is part of the reason they received an invite, he's part of the squad that's been playing so hot lately. Rules specifically say he has to agree to swapped to substitute.

Twookie

mei is so good

like wyvern crossed with tusk

mei is so fucking annoying

people are complaining about bastion but my fucking god if it isn't infuritating to play against that thing

It's really disappointing that Roadhog doesn't have a "Fresh Meat" voice line. Come on guys, that one was obvious.

blizz will probably add that later to him in an update or something

gotta earn dat skrilla on lootboxes

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What and why the fuck are the reddit talking about taking fnatic spot at manila and TI invites?

The rules on how to deal with sub positions say some stuff like what Fnatic did should get this disqualified, but to be honest the rules have a few contradictions in them, and are generally vague.

I think the rule "You can't swap a sub and primary member without both parties agreement" is reasonable, and Fnatic will likely be forced to lose their spot.

Hylian7

So I know not many people keep up with Ability Draft in this thread, but my friend has found the most hilarious bug/broken build.

Take Astral Spirit and either Aftershocks, Static Field, or both for even more hilarity. Take Astral, go immediately to Rosh pit, let Rosh start killing you, as soon as you are about to die, throw out Astral Spirit and die while it's out. If you do this right, you only have the return ability, and that counts as a spell for Aftershocks and Static Field. You can just run up and keep mashing the button to kill anyone.

So I know not many people keep up with Ability Draft in this thread, but my friend has found the most hilarious bug/broken build.

Take Astral Spirit and either Aftershocks, Static Field, or both for even more hilarity. Take Astral, go immediately to Rosh pit, let Rosh start killing you, as soon as you are about to die, throw out Astral Spirit and die while it's out. If you do this right, you only have the return ability, and that counts as a spell for Aftershocks and Static Field. You can just run up and keep mashing the button to kill anyone.

i found this accidentally.

Top Bottom