• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Demoli

6.87c:

Infernal Blade base damage reduced from 40 to 25/30/35/40
Armlet armor bonus when activated reduced from 5 to 4
Essence Aura now uses Pseudo-Random Distribution
Wind Lace cost increased from 225 to 235
Wind Lace is no longer available in the Side Shop
Silver Edge now has a 300 gold recipe
Arc Warden base damage improved by 4
Vengeful Spirit Intelligence reduced from 15 + 1.75 to 13 + 1.5
Super Creep gold increase over time reduced from 2 to 1.5 per upgrade cycle
Beastmaster's Boar Poison no longer pierces Spell Immunity
Greevil's Greed no longer benefits illusions
Storm Spirit Intelligence increased from 23 + 2.6 to 24 + 3.0
Slardar base movement speed reduced from 300 to 295
Metamorphosis no longer increases Base Attack Time
Conjure Image damage taken reduced from 425% to 400%
Stifling Dagger base damage increased from 60 to 75
AoE Bounty Gold based on level reduced from 8/7/6/4/4 to 6/5/4/3/3 per level
Grave Chill cast range increased from 600 to 650
Jinada slow reduced from 18/22/26/30% to 15/20/25/30%

Pretty big nerf to BM

Chris R

HBM2 or fuckoff, piecemeal exact upgrades only limited by anti-trust from AMD.

Mei is fantastic, Genji surprisingly not garbage in some cases, Musicman great. Junkrat broken demoman, but after some maps learning Pharah is growing on me a lot.

I'm going 1080 or 1070 from a 670. I need a card now, I'll get HMB3 or whatever in 3 or 4 years.

shira

tumblr_o5gdt7BN9z1v3wc4io1_500.gif

windlace nerferino

Battlefield 1 looking incredible. All the right notes.

I don't get it. Why would I want to fly biplanes and use non-automatic weapons

Sibylus

Banned
I don't get it. Why would I want to fly biplanes and use non-automatic weapons
Because they make for really fun dogfights? And there are plentiful automatic weapons in WWI, just happen to be machine guns. A lot of bleeding edge smgs and machine pistols are likely going to be featured prominently by Dice.

Quesa

So did they add a recipe back onto Silver Edge? Didn't it have one a couple patches ago?

Because they make for really fun dogfights? And there are plentiful automatic weapons in WWI, just happen to be machine guns. A lot of bleeding edge smgs and machine pistols are likely going to be featured prominently by Dice.

Also it's "altrenate history," so there will probably be an mp44 or something in there anyway

shira

So did they add a recipe back onto Silver Edge? Didn't it have one a couple patches ago?

Also it's "altrenate history," so there will probably be an mp44 or something in there anyway

If there is a steampunk mod, I'm all over this.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
dem TB buffs mm mmm licks lick~ can't wait to spam TB after civil war

Thank god split push Alch is dead, fighter Alch is stronger anyway IMO so not a big deal

morphling nerf tho rofl

Also that's a blanket nerf to the aoe comeback gold right? Trying to address le teamfight meta complaints?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also that's a blanket nerf to the aoe comeback gold right? Trying to address le teamfight meta complaints?

Actually, that would make Comeback relatively stronger. The AoE part that factors in Levels is given both if you are behind or ahead. Its makes up a larger portion of the assist gold given to a team that's ahead though.

What it does is just make kills worth less in general.

Low Tier

Thank god split push Alch is dead, fighter Alch is stronger anyway IMO so not a big deal

morphling nerf tho rofl

WutFace

I think a lot of people were expecting a WW1 game to be purely trench warfare.

Game looks way better than I thought it would even if the setting isn't one I wanted.

I'm moderately interested in it but want more gameplay before deciding that I'll be in day one.

Waiting until after release isn't much of a lose though, considering it's DICE.

6.87c:

Infernal Blade base damage reduced from 40 to 25/30/35/40
Armlet armor bonus when activated reduced from 5 to 4
Essence Aura now uses Pseudo-Random Distribution
Wind Lace cost increased from 225 to 235
Wind Lace is no longer available in the Side Shop
Silver Edge now has a 300 gold recipe
Arc Warden base damage improved by 4
Vengeful Spirit Intelligence reduced from 15 + 1.75 to 13 + 1.5
Super Creep gold increase over time reduced from 2 to 1.5 per upgrade cycle
Beastmaster's Boar Poison no longer pierces Spell Immunity
Greevil's Greed no longer benefits illusions
Storm Spirit Intelligence increased from 23 + 2.6 to 24 + 3.0
Slardar base movement speed reduced from 300 to 295
Metamorphosis no longer increases Base Attack Time
Conjure Image damage taken reduced from 425% to 400%
Stifling Dagger base damage increased from 60 to 75
AoE Bounty Gold based on level reduced from 8/7/6/4/4 to 6/5/4/3/3 per level
Grave Chill cast range increased from 600 to 650
Jinada slow reduced from 18/22/26/30% to 15/20/25/30%

Pretty big nerf to BM

does OSfrog hate the doomman

H13

The rules on how to deal with sub positions say some stuff like what Fnatic did should get this disqualified, but to be honest the rules have a few contradictions in them, and are generally vague.

I think the rule "You can't swap a sub and primary member without both parties agreement" is reasonable, and Fnatic will likely be forced to lose their spot.

thing is, they talk like they know whats going on, but they doesnt know jack shit.
edit: the reddit guys i meant.

Smithy C

Tide on our team went Radiance for first time. Bought boots at minute 30. We won after 70 minutes.

>Good game, well played!

Epicenter hospitality on the same level as TI so far if not higher. Super impressed.

If the rest of the event is like this its going to be a great event.

Also Moscow is a beautiful city.

52club

Lifestealer so strong right now. The saber is really good on him. Plus the vanguard into basher, then abyssal is so good on him.

Like I mentioned a few pages back not surprised to see Doom's blade get nerfed, it was just way too strong.

Blizzard should've made all overwatch characters orcs to stop curious teenagers going down a dark path.
also tracer isn't even the hottest toon wtf

Hylian7

I am completely and utterly surprised that this happened. /s

Although I am actually somewhat surprised it did so fast with Overwatch, a new franchise that isn't really that established yet.

There was a thing a while back about "Minecraft" being one of the most popular search terms.

Speaking of Overwatch, I have finally gitted gud at Reaper. I wasn't using Teleport enough before. I also now understand how to have an easier time killing people as Roadhog (I could always get the hooks before, but usually had to chase them a bit to kill them with multiple shots). I used to step back and fire when I hooked people before, when I should really be in their face.

Wok

morphling nerf tho rofl

In before 6.88:
Sunder no longer pierces Spell Immunity

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
legit tho this is probably the best dota patch ever if only cuz it's the motherfkn mongo patch MY PATCH

str carries finally fucking godlike/viable even without wisp

lots of agi carries too none of this go home or go gyro garbage

od can simmer in the dumpster for awhile

Top Bottom