• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

- $500k prize pool
- expect delay, expect Warcraft and Dota2lounge commercials
- Five Bo3, first pair simultaneous
- double elimination - top 2 teams advance
ZmHcksd.png

t1462777200z1.png

#1 Complexity vs Newbee
#2 Fnatic vs Digg

#3 Winner 1 vs Winner 2 (Winner to Group B)

#4 Loser 1 vs Loser 2 (Loser eliminated)

#5 Loser 3 vs Winner 4 (Loser eliminated, Winner to Group A)

lifestealer - compendium bloody ripper - rare
alchemist - the convicts' trophies - rare
pudge - gladiator's revenge - mythical
anti mage - the witch hunter - rare
legion commander - commander of the dragon guard - mythical
sniper - keen machine - rare
wind ranger - array of tranquility - rare
medusa - forsaken beauty - rare
kunkka - the steadfast voyager - rare
disruptor - might of the thunder ram - mythical
keeper of the light - keeper of the northlight - rare
axe - the red conqueror - rare
sand king - ancient sovereign - rare

send me a PM with an offer if interested. the top ones are rarer, so i'm going to want a good offer. where as the bottom trash i'll more or less trade for any hero set i play

gai_shain

welp just had a game where we managed to hold 4v5 and vs mega creeps without our carry who didnt save for buyback. We wipe them and want to go down mid, our slark respawns and is just afk instead of winning the game there
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

lifestealer - compendium bloody ripper - rare
alchemist - the convicts' trophies - rare
pudge - gladiator's revenge - mythical
anti mage - the witch hunter - rare
legion commander - commander of the dragon guard - mythical
sniper - keen machine - rare
wind ranger - array of tranquility - rare
medusa - forsaken beauty - rare
kunkka - the steadfast voyager - rare
disruptor - might of the thunder ram - mythical
keeper of the light - keeper of the northlight - rare
axe - the red conqueror - rare
sand king - ancient sovereign - rare

send me a PM with an offer if interested. the top ones are rarer, so i'm going to want a good offer. where as the bottom trash i'll more or less trade for any hero set i play

Dota 2 trade still exists?????

Given Icefrog takes inspiration from League sometimes I'm surprised we never got a pure movespeed upgrade for boots, like Boots of Swiftness in League.

Boots + x number of Wind Laces would be an interesting one albeit very difficult to balance (especially as it cuts in on Phase Boots territory quite a bit).

Wok

Given Icefrog takes inspiration from League sometimes I'm surprised we never got a pure movespeed upgrade for boots, like Boots of Swiftness in League.

Boots + x number of Wind Laces would be an interesting one albeit very difficult to balance (especially as it cuts in on Phase Boots territory quite a bit).

Like:

MC3r0BS.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
hate to be an echo chamber but yep, csgo panels/casts/everything just make dota's production look like a bunch of amateur children setting up a home-video in their garage

thorin and rlewis are an unfortunate pimple on the CSGO pro scene presentation.
disapprove.gif

is c9 suppose to be a good cs team ?
at one point they put up really strong results on the international stage, but they've been through some significant roster shuffle recently and are still finding their feet. They have a few very high level aimers, but they tend to be inconsistent (Shroud, Skadoodle, Stewie can all outaim the top teams on a good day).

thorin and rlewis are an unfortunate pimple on the CSGO pro scene presentation.
disapprove.gif

at one point they put up really strong results on the international stage, but they've been through some significant roster shuffle recently and are still finding their feet. They have a few very high level aimers, but they tend to be inconsistent (Shroud, Skadoodle, Stewie can all outaim the top teams on a good day).

Thanks. Seems like they're having a nice comeback now !

Hylian7

I'd say Phase Boots covers that base, like you said, but also BoTs do too. Beyond that, we already have established moment speed items. I don't think we really need "speed" boots when the point of upgrading your boots is for utility (Treads for stats and Tread switching, Phase to not get bodyblocked, Tranqs for regen, Arcane for mana, GG boots for heal/mana/purge, and BoTs to free up that TP slot, or use it on heroes that particularly benefit from it like Tinker)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yo milk use one of these khadbro avatars:

Rv1Quhb.jpg

S1qFxMf.jpg

pQDLvCy.jpg

JrKGcX9.jpg

anyone can feel free to join the khadgar army and grab one of these #warcraftbestfilmever #khadgarbestcasting

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
All I know about Khadgar is Blizard are jerks and wouldn't let me buy him as a Hearthstone hero, since I don't own an Apple Device.

Top Bottom