• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

yagal

cheeky.gif

what a game

Soooogooood

shira

i disagree with this, playing with fear and aui as supports often saw universe get less farm as offlaner on eg. he usually played heroes that didn't need as much and made space with very little.

He's averaging ~330 gpm on Secret and averaged 400 gpm on EG.

2015-16 Puppey averages 298
2015-16 Fear averages 324
2014-15 AUI averaged 317

He's not getting farm and he's playing bad

aeolist

Banned

2014-15 AUI averaged 317

i agree that he's playing bad but i don't think the problem is farm conflict, he's just not getting what he should or hitting his skills. the rest of your post i also agreed with.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

2014-15 AUI averaged 317

i mean that's probably because secret is losing nearly every game not necessarily that he's lowered on farm priority, but yeah, he has been playing horribly

eg won a lot more games lol, winning games generally leads you to a +100-200 gpm finish

Quesa

Ban the Sven [A]

PLEASE

or pick it, sure.

2014-15 AUI averaged 317

What's Aui averaging on EG?

Hylian7

Has anyone else had trouble clicking things every since Reborn hit? I don't know why but I have had trouble with it ever since. It was definitely not that way for me in Source 1.

Also I've noticed I get tilted at the slightest mistake and it's really frustrating. Like I miss a CS or 2 and just miss more.

it on the dp. sometimes mid players get it to complement the magic damage of their supports. There is none this game. unless rubick steals finger !

It amplifies her Siphon Soul which is now magical, I get what he's thinking, it's strong vs high health cores like DK. Problem is he gets bursted down before siphon even matters.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
at least they lost to a worthy opponent. both of these teams have had real rags-to-richest stories recently, it's exciting to see them both play against each other.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
at least they lost to a worthy opponent. both of these teams have had real rags-to-richest stories recently, it's exciting to see them both play against each other.

Showing the world there's no room for two richest at the top, so if you want to be rich someone else will have to be in rags.

cry.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
what an exciting series. newbee are just next-level tho atm.

Showing the world there's no room for two richest at the top, so if you want to be rich someone else will have to be in rags.

cry.gif

it's the rich turning the poor against each other to distract them tbQh

Funny how we started losing as soon as I started watching :/

Ah well, getting a game off Newbee and keeping the series competitive is already better than expected from Alliance, they can be proud. Honestly they were unlucky to face Newbee this early.

Wok

Has anyone else had trouble clicking things every since Reborn hit? I don't know why but I have had trouble with it ever since. It was definitely not that way for me in Source 1.

Also I've noticed I get tilted at the slightest mistake and it's really frustrating. Like I miss a CS or 2 and just miss more.

I remember IceFrog changed the hitboxes.

Russ T

Banned
A-click the ground near the target.

That's usually what I do, but I think it fucks up when there are creeps around. It doesn't prioritize the way I want to.

...It's been a couple months since I played at this point, though, so I can't remember exactly how it fucks up. I should play Dota again. Maybe tonight. Hmmm.

That's usually what I do, but I think it fucks up when there are creeps around. It doesn't prioritize the way I want to.

...It's been a couple months since I played at this point, though, so I can't remember exactly how it fucks up. I should play Dota again. Maybe tonight. Hmmm.

nah, not worth

Top Bottom