• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

well i'm convinced!

sorry kirb it almost happened

dac15_blush.gif

it's just that men can't help themselves, duh. they're raging hormonal animals that can't control anything they do. blameless.
disapprove.gif

this post is a joke, anbokr

creepin on women is par for the course on the internet unfortunately

best you can say about that is: "it could be worse" ):

It's a shame because Sheever has definitely become one of the best hosts in DotA. She says some goofy stuff occasionally, but overall she does a good job directing commentary. You'd think the community would be a bit more respectful but I suppose I'm being too optimistic.

It's a shame because Sheever has definitely become one of the best hosts in DotA. She says some goofy stuff occasionally, but overall she does a good job directing commentary. You'd think the community would be a bit more respectful but I suppose I'm being too optimistic.

The kicker is she worked her ass off casting the gigs no one else wanted to get to where she is, and people still don't give her the kudos she's earned. Complete bullshit.

aeolist

Banned

i used to dislike her casting but she is top tier now, massive respect to the effort she's put into her work

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How many threads is that dude gonna spam in gaming side

Which guy are you talking about? Is it the "BEST GAME OF <GENRE> IN 1998!" guy.

His topics have made me realize 1998 was sort of a shitty year for gaming. Some decent stuff, but nothing I'd go "Pinnacle of gaming right there!" over.

Kard8p3

when playing wk is it best to hold a skill point and not lvl ult immediately at 6? I like to try and wait until 11 to level it, unless I'm about to die. That's prob greedy af tho.

shira

ohTOENK.png

- 3 matches, Bo3
- lower bracket elimination, upper bracket double elimination
- in stadium

Strim: https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en1

t1463212800z4.png

#1 LB2: EG vs Complexity (loser gets 5/6th)
#2 UBF: OG vs Liquid (winner guaranteed 2nd)
#3 LB3: Winner 1 vs Newbee (loser gets 4th)

1st $250,000
2nd $100,000
3rd $60,000
4th $30,000
5/6th $20,000 Alliance
7/8th $10,000 Secret, VP

Russ T

Banned

yeah 100% she's rad :D

So Doom is apparently pretty good. I'm still not huge on the graphics but seems fun regardless. Hope the online will last so I can pick up the complete version later

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit I just won a free copy of Overwatch and the headset from the Taco Bell giveaway!

yeah 100% she's rad :D

I completely agree. She's one of the better casters at this point. I remember when she was just a mediocre streamer who knew some pro's. As someone said, she made her way up co-casting the events nobody wanted to, and that deserves some respect.

Also, DK mid is imba as fuck. He's comically easy and wrecks everyone.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Secret now dumpster tier, EG now joins them.

Guess those shuffles were worth it!

Very well played by Complexity, Crazy shit

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
We're calling that very well played from complexity? Such a garbage team that plays like trash but knocks out one team that barely even qualifies as top tier anymore with their captain sleepwalking thru drafts... I guess we can call that very well played. Good job Complexity.

Top Bottom