• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

silencer is just SOOOO cunty and adorable I am in TEARS, rending every last garment begging for buffs

pressing R is just..... it's like laughing at a 3-legged dog or not reporting elder abuse, it's just everything to me in this moment

So bloody sexy.
iB3b38n.jpg

yarden24

Before I had some rough idea of the pathways but I never knew they were square shaped with all those crannies and so forth.

I don't spend a lot of my time juking but I can see myself doing it a lot more on this map.

Not that I would play this stupid game STELLARIS FOR LIFE.

Stellaris was really cool, until I spent 5 hours colonizing planets and waiting for something that isn't tech tree progression happen, nothing did.

Makes sense, I'm just not particularly accostomed to playing position 1 carries in this manner, it feels like the antithesis of the role, but like you said it does work.

I was just thinking we needed armor/armor reduction for Alch.

Armour reduction is good on Alch, but don't forget that he also has one of the smallest strength gains in the game, if you got the blink early you more then likely could have soloed him.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Stellaris was really cool, until I spent 5 hours colonizing planets and waiting for something that isn't tech tree progression happen, nothing did.

Sounds like 5 hours well spent.

Hadn't played since the release of legion commander.

I know that I had missing a lot of things, but which are the most radical changes?

It seems like new items were introduced, when this happened?

7 items added last patch, 5 two patches ago.

Biggest changes..hmmm
The map changed alot. Support items are cheaper. The fighting and early kills are more rewarding...

Hylian7

I'm getting really sick of thrown ranked games today. I've had at least two or three.

Try to outpush Terrorblade as Troll, when Terrorblade is hitting your rax. What could possibly go wrong?
rage.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
silencer is just SOOOO cunty and adorable I am in TEARS, rending every last garment begging for buffs

pressing R is just..... it's like laughing at a 3-legged dog or not reporting elder abuse, it's just everything to me in this moment
when they scurry around like ants after you drop the ult, iconic a bit

Red UFO

Just had to deal with the rudest mother fucker in my entire professional career. Dropping eff bombs left right and center when there was just no need.

Manners and patience cost nothing.

Just had to deal with the rudest mother fucker in my entire professional career. Dropping eff bombs left right and center when there was just no need.

Manners and patience cost nothing.

Just mute? I instantly mute anyone who annoys me even mildly. I have zero tolerance for armchair badasses.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hadn't played since the release of legion commander.

I know that I had missing a lot of things, but which are the most radical changes?

It seems like new items were introduced, when this happened?

Merlini usually does fairly concise patch breakdowns (~20 mins) that will get you up to speed.

https://youtu.be/PBfTfeRbQMg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5EwNbGR_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePpgVqXGJM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65DoC64MvJI

Also, elemental tower defense is the best custom game, try it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Demoli

Just had a fantastic ranked game where not only did i win my bet but also got the cheevo.

Of course it didn't count cause the servers borked at the end.

Wok

Linen is not dirty after 2 weeks and a half.

Why would you even "strip the bed" every 3 months?

Well then. I wash my sheets about once a week. Maybe a little less. Just toss em in with a random load. Like, why wouldn't you?

There are some grimy mothafuckas out there, my word.

The linen structure wears off with every wash, so it will tear off sooner if you wash it too often.

I guess it all boils down to what you do in your bed, what the temperature is where you live, and how sweaty you get during the night.

Chris R

It is not dirty after 2 weeks and a half.

It depends. If you live someplace that is really hot or humid you might be sweating at night and that could turn them nasty really quick.

But if you don't sweat like me then ya, no problem going 3+ weeks.

But 3 months? That's pushing it.

Linen is not dirty after 2 weeks and a half.

Why would you even "strip the bed" every 3 months?

2 weeks is one thing. 3 months is quite another.

There's no reason to NOT wash your sheets at least a couple of times a month. It's not hard, it's not expensive.

marrec

Banned
Played a ranked international match last night (my first calibration for my shiney new 4k+ rank) and it almost ended in disaster. We were up against an AM, Invoker, and Drow and the game lasted 75 minutes but we somehow still won.

I was Void and missed the first two crucial Chronos much to my teams despair. They certainly let me know it as well.

Ended up landing quite a few 3+ Chronos after that and we played ahead most of the game but the damn AM rat is AM rat. Eventually we caught them in the Rosh pit and I chrono'd 4 of them. Best damn chrono of my life. Every single other person in that game has played twice the number of games I have.

I think I'm going to give it a few days before playing another Hat MMR game.

Dreavus

The immortal gardens terrain being untradeable and unmarketable, it means that to get it one would have to buy the compendium ($10), complete all the non-random quests/achievements/etc. (59 levels), and then buy 3 large upgrades ($10 each), so $40 in total.

Or to buy directly the compendium level 50 ($27) + medium upgrade ($5) + small upgrade ($2.5) + 59 free levels. Total: $34.50.

That's without wagering right?

I am now doubting my ability to get the map unlock without throwing in extra money. Goddamnit all.

Dynamic3

I see that the terrain pack is temporary in the battle pass again. Did they ever allow for a way to permanently keep last year's terrain pack?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If anyone remembers those custom game passes, it seem the "Realm of Chaos Pass" is outselling "Element TD Pass" 9 to 2. I have tracked 1,702 Relm of Choas passes, and 384 Element TD Passes.

I wonder if I should start tracking item expiration dates. I think I may rewrite the backend to my backpack parser in Java, it would likely be a lot easier to maintain then my 2 year old mess of PHP.

Top Bottom