• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
d

that's the game that i took screenshots of, i didn't realise it was fumail

EreuCQd.png

twitch chat still 2k tho

also im druink before noon and making cina rolls

Vade

DotaGaf, listen to me. Steve Winwood didn't betray DotaGaf. No...
far from it. He was a hero who died for his cause. He carried out his
mission knowing full well what was going to happen.

Self-sacrifice... because that was his duty.

The taint of disgrace will follow him to his grave. Future generations
will revile him. In DotaGaf, as a despicable racist with no sense of honor.
And in OffTopic, as a monster who unleashed a nuclear catastrophe on the thread. He will go down in official history as a war criminal. And no one will ever understand
him. That... was his final mission. And like a true soldier, he saw it
through the end.

He was a true patriot

64CmlJY.png

J2d

Man people must be selling stuff like crazy now, I've had bids on stuff for a month or so and today I won six items.

Dylan

Hey is there anywhere on GAF where we can request to add people to party up with. I'm sick of playing with 12 year olds.

I'm 34 and low 2k mmr LFG.

Holla.

Man people must be selling stuff like crazy now, I've had bids on stuff for a month or so and today I won six items.

Thanks for the reminder, I picked up a Faceless Rex courier for $13, which is nice considering they normally go for $20+. :)

Tempted to buy a Battlefury for Void as well, but I definitely would prefer spending the $$$ on his new immortal weapon.

Hey is there anywhere on GAF where we can request to add people to party up with. I'm sick of playing with 12 year olds.

I'm 34 and low 2k mmr LFG.

Holla.

should post your steam name too. there are plenty of folks here who stack regularly throughout skill levels.

DotaGaf, listen to me. Steve Winwood didn't betray DotaGaf. No...
far from it. He was a hero who died for his cause. He carried out his
mission knowing full well what was going to happen.

Self-sacrifice... because that was his duty.

The taint of disgrace will follow him to his grave. Future generations
will revile him. In DotaGaf, as a despicable racist with no sense of honor.
And in OffTopic, as a monster who unleashed a nuclear catastrophe on the thread. He will go down in official history as a war criminal. And no one will ever understand
him. That... was his final mission. And like a true soldier, he saw it
through the end.

He was a true patriot

64CmlJY.png
RIP in pieces

Low Tier
hi guys im new to neogaf too i am looking for people of similar skill to party mmr with to increase my number :)

4500+ please

Twookie

Apparently there are live action sci-fi thriller tetris movie(s) being made

what the fuck

we are truly living in dark times

Wok

The immortal gardens terrain being untradeable and unmarketable, it means that to get it one would have to buy the compendium ($10), complete all the non-random quests/achievements/etc. (59 levels), and then buy 3 large upgrades ($10 each), so $40 in total.

Or to buy directly the compendium level 50 ($27) + medium upgrade ($5) + small upgrade ($2.5) + 59 free levels. Total: $34.50.

Top Bottom