• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

XAL

Anyone else have EXTREMELY SHIT drop rates for the international compendium chest?

I had much much much better luck last year.

At level 1000 last year for chest 1:
9 rare, 3 very rare

This year at 1000:
1 rare (phoenix)

Artanisix

WutFace.png

shira

Anyone else have EXTREMELY SHIT drop rates for the international compendium chest?

I had much much much better luck last year.

At level 1000 last year for chest 1:
9 rare, 3 very rare

This year at 1000:
1 rare (phoenix)

yeah, I think they are counting on the fat whales to carry the prize pool this year

Quesa

* Fixed map pings when rebinding Alt.
* When Auto Attack is set to Always On, pressing stop while attacking will now cause your hero to stop auto attacking until you release the stop button. This behavior can be disabled in the advanced options.
* The all hero challenge and daily challenge heroes are visible again in the hero picker
* Fixed toggling Scepter Arctic Burn granting charges to Magic Stick
* Fixed Barrier capacity not being refreshed when a second Pipe is cast
* Fixed Tidebringer manual cast range
* Fixed Echo Saber incorrectly applying its debuff to the target during the first attack after being picked up, which ignored the cooldown state of the Echo Saber.
* Fixed Enchantress' Untouchable failing to apply on an auto-attack immediately after a cancelled attack order.
* Economy: Fixed Faceless Void's clashing animations and portraits when equipping various combinations of Jewel of Aeons, Viridus Claw and Primal Form of the Tentacular Timelord. Animations for Jewel of Aeons will take priority
update!

Aselith

Did they take the Gunslinger items out of the tutorial or something? They seem to be occasionally selling for between 20-70 dollars. Or is someone just attempting price manipulation

Russ T

Banned
Did they take the Gunslinger items out of the tutorial or something? They seem to be occasionally selling for between 20-70 dollars. Or is someone just attempting price manipulation

I think the tradeable versions are worth a lot just because they're rarer, tbh. In-game item economies are fucking weird.

Saprol

all of them except mercy, bastion, and tor

like I can't even do hook combos with roadhog on characters like tracer. I'll pull them, fire off a shot, and they don't die (which happens to me as those characters all the time).
there's a gap for them to use their mobility/fuck off ice cocoon/etc skill

Quesa

there's a gap for them to use their mobility/fuck off ice cocoon/etc skill

I mean like I'll get it off and somehow I don't connect enough pellets to kill them. Not saying it's the game's fault, just that I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I get killed by Roadhogs doing that to me and I don't do the same as him.

i actually felt roadhog's shotgun felt a bit inconsistent. There's probably a pretty obvious hitzone, but it felt a bit unnatural when I played it. Not necessarily in a bad way, just in a way that takes some practice.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta love when someone gets so salty they start scouting your past matches to try and find dirt.

Hylian7

all of them except mercy, bastion, and tor

like I can't even do hook combos with roadhog on characters like tracer. I'll pull them, fire off a shot, and they don't die (which happens to me as those characters all the time).
Secret to Roadhog that helped me when I had that problem: Don't instinctively walk backward when you hook someone, walk forward. You can 1-2 shot most characters with that.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
can we not have a hero that goes 0-5 10 minutes into a game and can still get 6 slotted 30 mins in pls

I always ban Alch because the dota 2 effect is in full effect for me for that hero. On my team he gets a 10 min midas and then a 20 min battlefury and on the enemy team his team perfectly protects his ancients stack and at 25 mins we're losing rax.

Top Bottom