• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Low Tier
No can u link
them?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=34316125

4355164_image.jpg

https://store.lanadelrey.com/collections/apparel

what are you talking about?

TUSR is the sweetest, calmest, most supportive member of dotogaf

He would never rage. Especially not at total strangers.

Russ T

Banned
"oh i know who i play and love a lot that has slows"

*picks crystal maiden*

*levels the proper way, prioritizing frostbite over all else*

"OOPS"

wow this early jungle/dragon lance-stacking meepo thing is positively inspiring

shame steve is keeping it competitive through relentless feeding.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wow is that guy like musical Malcom Tucker?

yarden24

Alright I just finished the Witcher 3 Heart of Stone DLC, and that shit was amazing, holy shit, if anyone stopped playing the game at some point far enough in to start it I really really recommend it.

Alright I just finished the Witcher 3 Heart of Stone DLC, and that shit was amazing, holy shit, if anyone stopped playing the game at some point far enough in to start it I really really recommend it.
I think I got up to after the part where you have the big battle with the wild hunt for the first time. That games so long. Every time I think its almost over it just keeps going.

yarden24

I think I got up to after the part where you have the big battle with the wild hunt for the first time. That games so long. Every time I think its almost over it just keeps going.

oh the base game is overly long for sure, the whole Novgirad part needed to be cut honestly, but some of the story parts are top notch, what level did you end up at?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

man i needa buy the two expansions but too many games to play right now

ill probably get them both after TI

Top Bottom