• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

that was fast

I meant what I said about watching it
dac15_blush.gif

Watching that has me killing my eardrums with music. Groovy metal still so good.

Quesa

Okay, settle something I've been kicking around in my head:

When the new Team Liquid formed, were they immediately thought of as a Tier 1 team? My impression's been that it took a while for them to get there, but I could be wrong. Did TL pick up a pre-existing squad a la Sadboys or no?

edit: looks like TL picked up 5Jungz, who didn't have a longstanding record at the time.

for new page

Chris R

At least I should be able to watch the starting games each day.

Going to have to catch the highlights for everything that starts later in the day though.

Hylian7

Try not standing next to him u scrub

The stun grenade is pretty broke though, not the same as Roadhog's hook as that just pulls and you're free. A hooked Reaper can still kill Roadhog.

I don't know why people are suggesting a "fan the hammer" cooldown though. That would really ruin the entire point of the hero. You're supposed to be able to "fan the hammer" -> combat roll -> do it again.

Twookie

Try not standing next to him u scrub

but why can he melt any tank with his right click

it's the most annoying shit ever and it doesnt even matter how much hp you have, because he will just fucking roll and get a whole new mage to right click once again and whoop dee fucking doo where did your hp go???? literally no skill involved

flashbang is fine honestly, but fuck fan the hammer

The stun grenade is pretty broke though, not the same as Roadhog's hook as that just pulls and you're free. A hooked Reaper can still kill Roadhog.

I don't know why people are suggesting a "fan the hammer" cooldown though. That would really ruin the entire point of the hero. You're supposed to be able to "fan the hammer" -> combat roll -> do it again.

it's so faceroll tho, it's like a guaranteed kill on anyone (although I don't mind him insta killing squishies with <300 hp, him just melting any tank is what annoys me)

agreed on the fth cooldown tho, i'd rather have him have a wider spread(preferavble) or a damage nerf(worst case) instead of a higher cooldown

M.D

Why the fuck is manila starting at 5am
I thought anything that isn't in america is fine for pretend to be euros like me

I guess I'm watching this gsw vs cavs game live

Chris R

Why the fuck is manila starting at 5am
I thought anything that isn't in america is fine for pretend to be euros like me

I guess I'm watching this gsw vs cavs game live

5am to 3pm (probably more like 6pm or 7pm after you factor in game length and delays)

You get to see the back half of every day.

Game for me run 5pm to 3am... :(

Top Bottom