• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

Won with Junkiro because DP disconnected.

charm_sad.gif

#awinisawinsiawin

A couple of days ago I had the first "run down mid and feed" player I've seen in years. He was on the other team too.

Apparently he didn't like the Techies and AM stack on his team or something.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
IT'S NOT THE SAME

at least mine fits dota, I even darkened it ffs

Baha

* All Rare and Very Rare items in the Immortal Treasures now use escalating chances whereas previously only the Ultra Rare items operated along that mechanic. Rarity rolls have been backfilled to users who have already opened Immortal Treasure I, and those with successful rolls will find the respective items waiting in their Armory.
* Added an option for a hotkey to toggle autoattack state (between current and off)
* Performance optimizations to the Immortal Gardens terrain
* The -refresh cheat now refreshes Glyph and Scan

Wonder who's getting lucky in here.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Who is Siren and where do they get the cash for level 1290

irl friend of mine who dumps money on stuff like this. yall dont even wanna know about his magic collection.

Quesa

Okay, settle something I've been kicking around in my head:

When the new Team Liquid formed, were they immediately thought of as a Tier 1 team? My impression's been that it took a while for them to get there, but I could be wrong. Did TL pick up a pre-existing squad a la Sadboys or no?

edit: looks like TL picked up 5Jungz, who didn't have a longstanding record at the time.

shira

Using Secret.Kemal's account as a test bed

Level 2566

Previously he had 3 Mace of Aeons, no Solar Forge and no Golden Tout

Now he had 3 Maces, 4 Solar Forges and 1 Golden Tout

Basically 8 rares/$1000 instead of 3 rares/$1000

I wonder if one of Riki and BH will get a slight rework soon. They occupy pretty much the same niche in competitive play currently, Riki just transitions to a carry easier.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Reinstalling. someone stack with me
Sure

________

9k players, what's the spectre build nowadays? I got flamed in a match for building both urn and drums and now I'm seeking answers
validation*

Low Tier
drums suck mad dick on spectre

urn is fine

u can get vanguard if you want

else urn yasha or somethign silly

iunno why pick spectre when u can just pick am slark or lifestealer

Top Bottom