• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

J2d

16 wins in a row and I decide to play PA, fuck dota. But seriously ill never be good with that hero, hell I actually struggle to find a carry except necro and jugg that I can play with good results :/

TUSR

Banned
16 wins in a row and I decide to play PA, fuck dota. But seriously ill never be good with that hero, hell I actually struggle to find a carry except necro and jugg that I can play with good results :/
throw daggers at people

Red UFO

Yeah wait for your team to bring some disable before you jump in and jobs a good un. Don't feel like you should be initiating, you shouldn't. Especially without BKB.

J2d

The game hates me too much to give me a worthwhile amount of crits that early, I dunno, I feel like wk is a superior hero if you want something that "kinda" plays the same.

Low Tier
a5STG9x.png

dv

pompidu

Anyone having a problem with Dota not starting matchmaking?
I click 'play dota' then 'find match', and 'play dota shows' up again and nothing happens.

Edit: NVM apparently I was already in a queue, it just never showed it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
For fucks sake I got 3 quests at 1 star because fuckers ended the game too soon. I even asked them nicely but stingy little bastards pushed towers faster on purpose.

I might need to team up with some GAF people, is there a group for doing quests together?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
dv has still been closer to Kaci's butt than all of us, and that's commendable.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Welp, chalk one up for not giving up.

Between a bat support and top lane dying 5+ times to a lifestealer/Necro ganks, I figured it was over. But just kept farming as Jugg, and eventually, things went better than expected.

Healing ward is apparently broken for the healing quest though, or at least doesn't count healing done to Jugg :(

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, chalk one up for not giving up.

Between a bat support and top lane dying 5+ times to a lifestealer/Necro ganks, I figured it was over. But just kept farming as Jugg, and eventually, things went better than expected.

Healing ward is apparently broken for the healing quest though, or at least doesn't count healing done to Jugg :(

you could go slahser's way on void and buy 40 salves

My normal Dota stack of college friends have decided they have had enough of Dota making them miserable recently, so I've been suffering in solo queue.

After 5 straight losses trying to get my Silencer/Axe quests all ending in miserable loses I decided to say fuck it and slam pick PA ( one of my comfort heroes ) early on to end the night.

It went well enough to 3 star the "Get 5 kils by X Time" quest

In this patch, I'm 5-0 since trying TUSR-先輩's build of Tangoes + Ring of Basilius, Phase Boots -> Vlad's -> Deso -> Battle Fury. It's super glass cannon-y, and I still get wrecked by BladeMail every time, but there've been more then a few times when I get stunned and am near death, I go "Ahh fuck it" turn and blink strike, and manage to survive due to life steal + huge crits early on.

Recommend 5/5 for waifu factor.

shira

abG70bA.png

t1467554400z1.png

Global Grand Masters online (Jul 3-20)
$50k: [A], Empire, Liquid, Vega, Escape, Ad Finem, +2

t1467777600z1.png

Nanyang Shanghai (Jul 6-10)
100k: Newbee, Empire, DC, Warriors Gaming. +3

t1468432800z4.png

Summit 5 BTS LA (Jul 13-17)
100k: OG, Navi, Liquid, FDL, DC, Wings, Ad Finem, Fnatic

t1469113200z1.png

Starladder America (Jul 21-24)
300k: VP, CDECY, iG, DC, Fnatic, +3

t1470675600z4.png

The International 2016, Key Arena Seattle (Aug 8-13)
14000k: OG, Liquid, Newbee, LGD, MVP, Navi, EG, Wings, Secret, TnC, DC, VGR, [A], Fnatic, +2

More doto
facepalm.gif

Top Bottom