• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

https://yasp.co/rankings

Looking more and more like yasp is the superior parser

8jnOTwu.png

Recent Results
Apr 24 ESL Manila (Prizepool $250k) 1st Wings, 2nd Liquid, 3rd Empire/Fnatic
April 18 Starladder Invitational ($100k) 1st VGR, 2nd Navi, 3rd LGD
March 20 Dota Pit 4 ($195k) 1st MVPP, 2nd EG, 3rd CoL/Navi
March 5 Shanghai Major ($3000k) 1st Secret, 2nd Liquid, 3rd EG

#ROADTOTI6
XhuLzSo.png

t1461924000z1.png

Weplay S3 Kiev International Exhibition Centre (Apr 29-May 1)
$200k: Ad Finem, Elite Wolves, EG, Liquid, Navi, OG, Vega, VP

Manila Open Qualifiers (Apr 29-May 2)
Manila Regional Qualifiers (May 3-6)

t1462788000z1.png

EPICENTER Crocus City Hall Moscow (May 9-15)
$500k: [A], CoL, EG, Fnatic, Liquid, Newbee, No Diggity, OG, Secret, VP

t1463824800z1.png

DreamLeague 5 Monster Energy DreamHack Studios Stockholm (May 21-22)
$100k: OG, No Diggity, Navi, VP

t1465272000z1.png

Manila Major Mall of Asia Arena (Jun 7-12)
$3000k: +16

t1466154000z1.png

ESL Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena (Jun 18-19)
$250k: [A], CoL, Fnatic, Liquid, OG, +5

TI6 Open Qualifiers:June 21-24th
TI6 Regional Qualifiers: June 25-29th

Starladder USA LAN
? (July?)
?:?

Unannounced LAN
? (July?)
?:?

t1468432800z4.png

Summit 5 BTS House LA (Jul 13-17)
?: ?

t1470675600z4.png

The International 2016, Key Arena Seattle (Aug 8-13)
?: ?

#Naha
sleeping.gif
aebal

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bokr please... LiS doesn't start balling until ep 2 you damned fool.

I have a $30 gift card for the movies for some reason. I've never seen a Marvel movie but should I just go see Civil War anyway?

Reviews are saying it's the best Marvel movie to date, but it was mostly because it is where most of the Phase 1 characters ideals finally intersect.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Last time DotaGAF made me listen to pop music I subjected myself to TLoP, I think Lemonade gets a PASS, sorry gents.

Last time DotaGAF made me listen to pop music I subjected myself to TLoP, I think Lemonade gets a PASS, sorry gents.

There is good Pop Music out there--my rule of thumb is generally if they have more than 1 hit single in the US they probably suck with very few exceptions. I've been jamming out to some Lights lately, she put out an acoustic version of her last album and I really like it. Then there's stuff like Halsey that can be fun and Carly Rae Jepsen's last album was solid as fuck. I went back and re-listened to Lana Del Rey's first album and it's incredible (her other stuff is good, but Born To Die is damn near flawless). That's off the top of my head, I'd have to dig through Spotify and my music library to remember some other good ones.

LiQuid!

I have achieved 1,000 wins in Dota 2. Nearly 2,000 total games played and I'm still a feeding shitlord. There's no hope at all for my pro career sadly.

Top Bottom