• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Twookie

lm9caOX.png

also THAT IMPETUS NERF

DrPizza

Banned
lol Abyssal Blade needing Vanguard now

So now Axe:

1) has a pure damage counterhelix, so it scales for the entire game
2) has BKB-piercing blade mail that returns full damage to the attacker (magic blocked by BKB, physical damage reduced by attacker armour)
3) has Vanguard build into something offering another second of BKB-piercing lockdown

Axe OP?

Sianos

"Infused Raindrops
New consumable item, Infused Raindrops

Costs: 225 gold
Provides:
+ 0.85 Mana Regeneration
Passive: Comes with 5 charges, the item is destroyed when it reaches 0 charges. When you receive over 50 Magic Damage it procs, consuming a charge and blocking 120 Magic Damage. The proc has a 4 second cooldown. [?]
Becomes available for purchase at the 3 minute mark"

GOOD. Going to buy one of these every game.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hero wise the changes seem pretty modest.

Also, I wonder how teams are gonna settle the xp boost item. Do you give it to lowest leveled hero to help them get back in the game or do you give it to a farmed core to make them more monstrous? 475 xp around level 10 is about half a level I think?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Fully prepared to explain for no less than the next 3 dozen matches that no the new vision will not scout Roshan.

elyetis

Boring patch when it comes to hero but
Reworked Ranked All Pick. Before the picking phase begins, there is a 15 second voting phase to ban heroes. Each player votes for a different hero. Afterwards, half of the heroes that were voted on will be randomly selected and banned.
Might make me play again.

Sianos

I always maxed aura first on OD, clearly I was just ahead of my time.

By the time orb was maxed second, I would have enough mana to the point I would never even come close to running out.

Blademail going through BKB in general is pretty awful though, especially since Ocarina of Time still exists.

kionedrik

Viper
Poison Attack is no longer an Attack Modifier

Game Over. This and making AM's mana break not a UAM would break the game but apparently none seems to care...

Top Bottom