• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age II |OT| The Revenge of Shit Mountain

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Oh, it's so much fun being vindicated after being called a hater for the past 3 months. These streams are proving nearly every bad thing about DA2 absolutely correct, and the people swearing up and down that they didn't exist as liars.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ahaha he's doing the XP Glitch LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Every time I see DA2 I see this:

mb7afk.jpg

"Wonder of Wonders!"

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
ZephyrFate said:
The fact that this works with any quest that doesn't require a cutscene is ridiculous. Fuck Bioware.

Can you explain? Haven't been watching the stream.

Roscoe

Neo Member
I left shit mountain for a day, and it looks like I've missed comedy platinum. Any chance the stream gets condensed and replayed later?

RyanDG

Man oh man, I just started watching the stream a little while ago and a second one that popped up. And wow. Really. Just wow. And I can already see the people trying to defend this crap...

There are all going to start coming out and using the fact that other Euro RPGs have glitches and Bethesda has glitches and JRPG have glitches and Baldur's Gate has glitches, all while sitting back and accepting Bioware's massive 'screw you'.

This is embarrassing. However, it also one of the most hilariously funny unintentional comedies in video game history.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
This whole misadventure puts more weight towards the moneyhatted reviews argument. How could you possibly rate this game 90%? Nug-humping bastards.

sneaky77

Obviously the glitch is a bad thing... but is a single player game is not like is breaking the game if you don't use it.

The game doesn't look as bad as people are making it, granted I may not be the most indicated person since I didn't play DA:O and I don't have a preorder on this, but the OXM review seemed pretty good, other than the copy paste dungeons on side quests.. I may pick it up eventually.. not day 1 or full price though

RyanDG

piratepwnsninja said:

There are parts of that review that we know are absolutely wrong right now and I contend it is moneyhatted.

Until one of these third party reviewers specifically show proof that their review copies have auto-attack, each time that they mention this as being an option on consoles just shows that they are shilling off the PR bs that Bioware was feeding them.

Edit:
I'm being mildly sarcastic about the money hatted part... just mildly.

Lothars

sneaky77 said:
Obviously the glitch is a bad thing... but is a single player game is not like is breaking the game if you don't use it.

The game doesn't look as bad as people are making it, granted I may not be the most indicated person since I didn't play DA:O and I don't have a preorder on this, but the OXM review seemed pretty good, other than the copy paste dungeons on side quests.. I may pick it up eventually.. not day 1 or full price though

The glitch is a bad thing and will be fixed but I am still looking forward to the game and will be picking it up tomorrow.

Top Bottom