• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: The Veilguard | Progression Deep Dive | Parts 1-3

Branded

Will buy it for 4eu like I did with Inquisition the other day.

Still need to get to that at some point.

Ultros

Banned
I think you are the perfect candidate to test the ignore function in this forum.
You think anyone gives a shit, let alone the members that have been here longer (by a lot) than you? You are Neo Member, same as me. So do yourself a favour and go to resetera where you can ignore and be ignored. Or alternatively...grow a pair

Last edited:
You think anyone gives a shit, let alone the members that have been here longer (by a lot) than you. You are Neo Member, same as me. So do yourself a favour and go to resetera where you can ignore and be ignored. Or alternatively...grow a pair
Don't be so sensitive. It's just a little bit of banter

Senua

I think you are the perfect candidate to test the ignore function in this forum.
oh-dear-gordon-ramsay.gif

What's with this color palette? It's the same Gen Z/Fortnite neon orange and purple as every other game in the last few years.

Dragon Age was originally conceived as dark fantasy. This is so far removed from the origins (no pun intended) of the series. Who do they think the audience is for this game?
It is all intentionally done. This DA is aimed at the Modern Audience... The same that supported Concord and etc.

Top Bottom